It's raining on half of my house

So Spiny Norman and I are spending a relaxing Saturday morning lounging in bed, surfing the 'net side-by-side, and all of a sudden I hear what sounds like pouring down rain. I said, “Wow, it sounds like it’s really coming down!”

So we turn around and look out the bedroom windows that are behind our headboard, and nope, it’s dry as a bone. Not a drop landing anywhere. Well then, what is that sound?

We get up to investigate – maybe we have a broken water line somewhere or something. Nope. It is pouring down rain – on the other side of the house! Well, at least that’s the side that has my herb garden that I’ve neglected to water all week and really needed it! :slight_smile:

Ha!

We’re headed up your way to a wedding at Calamigos Ranch - it’s an outdoor wedding. I’ve been looking at the forecast, and I don’t think there should be any rain later today, but I bet the bride is having kittens right now.

Maybe it’ll rain on the other half of the ranch. :smiley:

[M]any cultures regard rain on your wedding day as good luck!

Mazel Tov to the Bride and Groom! And I’ll wish them rain on only half their wedding! :smiley:

I just checked The Weather Channel website, and Malibu has a 30% chance of rain today and tonight. Well, things change quickly around here, don’t they? We’ll get what you’ve got probably tonight or tomorrow.

Ah well, I’m sure they have a contingency plan - either way, the happy couple are a kick so we’ll have fun no matter what.