It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!

And just WHERE is the yearly broadcast of “ITGPCB”? Answer me that!

saw it last night, around 8:00pm…can’t remember what station

Unforgiven

It was CBS, last night.

Damn! Don’t they advertise these things anymore?

I taped it many years ago, along w/ Thanksgiving and Christmas episodes, and a whole lotta other Xmas cartoons. I like to watch them in the summer.
“I had a little trouble with the scissors.”

I’ll be there
Where I’ll teach what I’ve been taught
And I’ve been taught…

You can buy it on video. The Great Pumpkin and Charlie Brown Christmas have scenes that were edited out over the years (to make room for more advertisements)on the video versions.

“Life is what happens to you when you’re busy making other plans”-John Lennon 1980

What I meant was the version on Tv was cut for more ads but the video versions are the complete versions. Sorry.

“Life is what happens to you when you’re busy making other plans”-John Lennon 1980

Even though the taped version had no commercial, I still mentally insert Dolly Madison commercials when the cartoon fades to black.

Well, dang it. They USED to promo this heartwarming show, so at least people would know that it was on TV.
They are right, of course - I see here in last week’s TV listings that it was sandwiched in at 7:30 Friday, labeled only as “Charlie Brown”.
Bastards. CBS bastards … a well-placed 15-second commercial could do so much. Just ponder a moment about the kids who MISSED SEEING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME FOR THIS VERY REASON!