It's Try-Out Day at the SDMB One-Trick Pony Chowder and Marching Society!

excellent.

Half circumsized?

A TWO skin?

half skin, actually.

Get a clue!
:wink:

“Dommage Dommage” was a fromage homage?

Man, I opened this thread hoping it was about me. I was recently called a one trick pony by one asshole, and subsequently by another asshole parroting the first, and all I could say was “Hunh?” because the thread was subsequently closed. I was hoping this would be chance to rebut the assholes. (Hah! reBUTT the ASSholes! This material is copyrighted.)

Man, I opened this thread hoping it was about me. I was recently called a one trick pony by one asshole, and subsequently by another asshole parroting the first, and all I could say was “Hunh?” because the thread was subsequently closed. I was hoping this would be chance to rebut the assholes. (Hah! reBUTT the ASSholes! This material is copyrighted.)

wow, that was quite an OP.

Ehh…you’re probably right. Perhaps it was the conceptual senselessness of them that made them seem structurally incoherent.

Plus most of his posts were written by that Dan Winter guy he kept linking to, anyway.

Great thread. Brought back lotsa memories, you bastard. :smiley:

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=217790&perpage=50&pagenumber=1

You need to try that one. Andy has moved beyond just accusing Kay Kay of wanting him dead to proclaiming that all feminists want all men dead. It’s kind of touching in a way; he’s sort of like a walking Godwin stereotype.

I believe Hiryuu was Dan Winter.

[totally uncalled-for hijack]
After reading jinwicked’s new comix, I think that it’d be great if she and Fenris collaborated on the next report. Imagine: the Illustrated Spectacular! issue of the SDMBOTPMS. Fenris could do all the Stan Lee impressions he wanted.
[/totally uncalled-for hijack]

Does the Marching Society need a kettledrummer?

[Note: Governor Quinn is neither a one-trick pony nor a kettledrummer.]

And you, Fenris, are the other reason ;). I haven’t been around much lately…who is this KayKay chick? I have a feeling I’d like to know…

Phew! For a minute this morning I thought I had been added to the One-Trick Pony Society over the weekend!

Here it is from Desmostylus’ link:

So, apparently he still has two sock minions laying in ambush to ruin our “sanctuary” - interesting word choice, there - I’d say Fenris was right about his “Logan’s Run” tossing material. :slight_smile:

She was a one-note wonder who liked to give blowjobs. Seriously. That was it. “I like giving blowjobs”. “There’s something wrong with people who don’t like giving blowjobs”. “I’ve got the world’s best blowjob techniques”, etc.

When people tried talk to her about something else) she pitted them. She had a major meltdown and IIRC, had a couple o’ sockpuppets.

Girls, girls, girls. It appears your slander is redounding to scant effect. I have never spoken with a poster named KayKay. Indeed, as far as I know, the only cocksuckers I have talked with on this board are you two.

As for anyone wishing death on anyone, the closest I’ve ever come to suggesting such a thing was when I said your hum-jobs were to die for.

And so reasonably priced, too.

Um, Andy, the way this works is Fenris writes your dialogue for you.

Daniel

Shouldn’t we be suggesting margin for the one-trick pony meeting?

Why? Sorry, I don’t have a cite.

That’s the problem with Andy. He’s got his arse confused with the font of all knowledge.

Andy's my new favorite 'necessity for feminism' example.  He makes Rush Limbaugh look like Susan Faludi.

Then what did you mean when you posted the following?