Ivylass is a humorless idiot

Riiiiiiiiiight, it’s especially pointless when I’m being corrected by an uneducated idiot who has no idea what he’s talking about, but is too defensive of his own stupidity to maybe think that one good way to discuss an esoteric subject with someone who has a great deal of experience with that subject is to put a little effort into educating himself on the subject before he takes it any further, rather than appearing to believe that he who argues loudest and remains the most stubborn has won gloating rights.

Coward. Liar. Asshole.

No, it’s pointless because you’re still stuck on some old thread. Sheesh.

I’d better go before you have an aneurysm.

I’M stuck on some old thread? The reason I started ignoring you is that YOU kept bringing it up!

Coward. Liar. Asshole.

OK. That’s it! Both of you, off to your rooms without supper! And don’t you come out until you both learn to play with each other without fighting!
Jeez, kids these days!
:smiley:

Since you seem to have calmed down, yes I did bring it up. However, I am not trying to continue arguing the damned thing contratry to what you might think. That’s why we have an impass. Until you realize that I really don’t mean any harm, we’re not going to get anywhere.

This thread isn’t just going downhill, it’s plunged into an abyss.
Locked.

TVeblen
Pit mod