Jewish Involvement in the TransAtlantic slave trade should be publicly researched...

Perhaps reintroduction of the slave trade could lead to a new era of interfaith harmony?

This time let’s choose Belgium. Bastards will never see it coming.

I’ve heard some pretty conclusive evidence that the Jews were the instigators of the Mongol invasions, were behind the Zulu extermination of the Southern Bushmen, caused the Black Death and the San Francisco earthquake, hand in glove with the FreeMasons of course.

Bastards !

So it’s not just race-baiting. It’s race-bait-&-switch.

“Hey, I came here for Antisemitism. Why am I driving off the lot with Sinophobia?”

I see our little friend hasn’t come back to post in this thread or any others, but was logged in this afternoon.

This whole Jews-Black thing is really tangential to the real issue regarding Jews and the harm they do in the world. As I have posted before, and will post again, and again until my facts are taken into evidence by a UN tribunal the hard facts of the matter are that Jews effectively control the world’s weather.

As described in the secret books of the Kabala prior to the manifestation of the baryonic universe “God” we know today, God (or properly “non-God”) was a formless presence called “Ein Sof” AKA "the nameless being. Some Kabala scholars have likened the manifestation of this universe as akin to a collapsed wave function in quantum mechanics using the metaphor of Schrodinger’s cat that is both alive and dead at the same time, and these states of being are superimposed. These quantum uncertainties are inherent as properties of all wave-like systems.

Through a process too involved to go into here, but described in heretofore unpublished sections of the Sefer Yetzirah, certain properties of this pre-universe state of non-being came to be imbued into a “Shofar” or sacred ram’s horn by Raziel who was instructed by Adam in the arcane rituals necessary to accomplish this task.

The horn thus empowered was held in abeyance by a priesthood devoted to protecting it. The first historical note of it’s use was in calling down the great flood, and then later in parting the Red Sea although it has been used at other times as well. Since that time it has been used sparingly only when the Jews were in great peril or crisis. For whatever reason it was never employed during World War II.

After WWII however many faithful Jews declared a break with God. The deal was"off" in the opinion of some Rabbinic scholars. God had broken his covenant with the Jewish people. Some of these disaffected scholars felt they had to take matters into their own hands and protect themselves as relying on God was a decidedly dicey proposition. Through various ways and means this group calling themselves “Hashmallim”, procured the horn and have been directing its use in various subtle ways to produce long term favorable outcomes (mainly financial) for certain groups invested in the protection of Israel.

Tornadoes, hurricanes, and droughts nothing is beyond the power of this instrument. Find a tornado and not far behind will be a Jew. You can bank on it… and they do.

All you’ve done here, as far as I can see, is out yourself as a Freemason. We weren’t fooled by the Protocols, and shofar as I can see we won’t fall for this.

Best be on your toes when the shofar blows doubting Maserschmidt.

How odd. And yet they do nothing to stop my weather control efforts.

Dibbick Schmibbick, I said ‘More Ham!’

All due respect son, dancing in your tighty-whities in the backyard under a full moon at 3:00 AM while screaming “Go snow!” isn’t much of a weather control effort.

I heard that Jews hate kittens, too.

Don’t get me started !

Yes, yes. Of course. Our lifespans are the same as normal hum-

I’ve said too much.

Don’t forget the Holocaust. If it weren’t for teh Joos, the Holocaust would never have happened.

I’ve really hesitated to share this, as people may take it completely wrong, but someone once told me that the Jews plotted to take over Christianity. They had infiltrated the whole early leadership and even after the ringleader was arrested and executed, they still controlled it for scores of years.

Pretty shocking. We could have all be Jews.

But merely washing my car all but guarantees rain!

Roses are red
Violets are bluish
If it weren’t for Jesus
We’d all be Jewish

Are you implying dingoes are secretly Jewish?
It kind of makes sense, have you seen a dingo eat a wild boar? I haven’t.

And they circumcise.

Regards,
Shodan