Jin-Roh: What is it about?!

Has anyone seen Jin-Roh: Wolf Brigade? (I’m sure SOMEONE has.) I tried watching it, but fell asleep through parts…instead of re-watching it, I kinda “skimmed” over the film in 4x speed. I ended up re-watching the last 15 minutes or so, and still missed too much, but don’t wanna risk falling asleep again, so…

The suicide bomber’s sister is their “ace in the hole”. How so? What is her significance? Explain this to me, and I’ll be set. :wink:

Thanks

I saw and I like it a quite a lot. Apparently you didn’t.

It’s been a while and I don’t remember all the details properly. And like , say the Big Sleep , you aren’t really meant to understand everything; the film is more about mood and visuals than a completely coherent story.

Anyway the girl is an agent used by one of the anti-Wolf-brigade government agencies to trap the lead character. I really don’t remember the details well know to say more.

It’s not that I didn’t like it…I didn’t see it completely through to watch it. It’s just that I rented it along with many other movies, and am tired (as I actually woke up early this morning, which is rare for me) and don’t feel like trying again at this time of night, since, as I said, I’m tired. However…since I woke back up just now, I might give it another shot…got one of those really quick power-naps…got a second wind…let’s see if it lasts…

Thanks, though. :slight_smile:

The sister was supposed get him to a certain place and time where they would set him up as a traitor who exchanges information with a girl he didnt know was an informant for the rebels. But our hero was to smart for that, and busted a cap in the motherfuckers trying to set him up, in a pretty good action climax sequence.

Good flick.