Jolie & Pitt to marry?

according to The Sun Online, Jolie and her children have moved into Pitt’s home in Malibu… I guess an “announcement” will be forthcoming?

[Edmund Blackadder]
Pitt the Younger? Pitt the Embryo? Pitt the Gleam in the Milkman’s Eye?
[/EB]

Yeah, he did that. While she may indeed be insane, or have psychological problems, I think it was very cruel and wrong of him to say so on television like that. How can that possibly help anything? It seemed like he just wanted some attention. I don’t blame her for not talking to him.

As for her not wanting to be a homewrecker, well, she did it to Laura Dern. She and Billy Bob were together for several years and living together, planning to marry, when he ran off and married Jolie (after she got out of a say in a mental hospital…) I don’t think Jolie cares a lot about such things, or she didn’t at the time.

She seems a bit freaky to me (though that doesn’t justify her father making a spectacle of himself and her on TV like that). On one hand, she does good works for charity, raises awareness for important issues, adopts kids in crisis, etc. OTOH, she admits to some sersious self-destructive behavior, breaks up other people’s relationships, stuff like that. Don’t know what to make of her. I guess for Brad, she made Jennifer Aniston look pretty boring.

pace writes:

> according to The Sun Online, Jolie and her children have moved into Pitt’s home
> in Malibu… I guess an “announcement” will be forthcoming?

Could you give us a link for this story in the Sun Online? How reliable do you consider this source? I haven’t seen a story anywhere else claiming that they are moving in together.

Hahahahaha! The Sun is just under the level of “Bigfoot stole my husband!”

Reality check time btw, you just called cite when someone talked about two people you’ve never met getting married. . .

Silentgoldfish writes:

> Reality check time btw, you just called cite when someone talked about two
> people you’ve never met getting married. . .

Why are you saying that I need a reality check? I knew that the Sun was unreliable. I (unlike you) was trying, in the nicest way possible, to get pace to understand that the Sun was not a good source. I was trying to get him/her to post the link so that we could all look at it and see that it was not a reliable source. Your “reality check time” comment, on the other hand, comes awfully close to saying, “Just how stupid are you?” Do you understand that just because I didn’t go out of the way to be nasty in saying that pace might be wrong doesn’t mean that I agree with what he/she wrote?

I’m not saying you’re stupid I’m saying that you’re treating the relationship between Pitt and Jolie like it’s real news and something to call cite over. And that’s just silly!

Well, it is the topic of the thread.

That doesn’t stop it being a topic so silly that calling cite on anything is absurd.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005340547,00.html

Ok, folks, I GET IT! Sun Online isn’t reliable! :wally btw, it was a looooong day for me yesterday, so give me a break! :slight_smile:

ciao!

I find myself wanting to dislike her. I’m just not able to. She really does seem to want to do some good for the world. And then there’s that wonderful smile that’s always on Maddox’s face. He always seems joyful.

If she and Brad are in love, more power to them. I wish the tabs would leave them alone. It’s not like they’re making a public spectacle of their relationship (if there is one), unlike another couple who shall remain nameless.

ITA. The way their “relationship” began is not unusual in the lives of everyday people. Marriages break up every single day for any number of reasons. I’m not sure that Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston weren’t going to break up anyway. It sure looked that way. Just because he happened to be starring opposite Hollywood’s newest sexpot doesn’t necessarily mean that Angelina was a catalyst of any kind.

Also, just because they are celebrities doesn’t mean they have to be held to a higher standard than any other human being. They certainly don’t hold themselves to high standards…

well, I guess the not-very-credible SunOnline.com got the jump on all the other online media (47 so far! and YES, reputable ones, to!) that they are living together.

HONEY, I agree with you… my admiration for her (Ambassador efforts, compassion for orphaned children, poverty) keeps growing. And there’s no faking the love and protection she showers her children… Brad is fortunate to know her, let alone have her fall in love with him. I wish them the best!

well, I guess the not-very-credible SunOnline.com got the jump on all the other online media (47 so far! and YES, reputable ones, to0!) that they are living together.

HONEY, I agree with you… my admiration for her (Ambassador efforts, compassion for orphaned children, poverty) is growing as well. And there’s no faking the love and protection she showers her children, which is pretty evident in the photos we’ve seen so far… Brad is fortunate to know her, let alone have her fall in love with him. I wish them the best!

Cecil wept.

BBC and CNN are being strangely silent on this one. Conspiracy I say!

pace writes:

> well, I guess the not-very-credible SunOnline.com got the jump on all the other
> online media (47 so far! and YES, reputable ones, to!) that they are living
> together.

Cite?