Just copied Idiot's Guide to Music Theory...

…to my MusicMatch player, and in every track where the word “Exercises” should appear - and there are many - it reads Exorcises.

Idiocy, it seems, is contagious. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Huh. By the way… how does this “MusicMatch player” of which you speak work with regards to books? (I’m looking at their site now and I see a lot about streaming music but not books) Does it let you download books electronically or what?

I don’t know, Rig, I just today bought the Plus version ($20) for my new Laptop. But I’ll see if I can find out. I’ve had the freebie MusicMatch (from Dell) in my older computer from Day 1.

In any event, if you go to buy this same version, be careful in the whole process. They try to sell you new-and-improved versions before the friggin’ things come out. I said No to everything but free updates.

Now, I’ll see what I can find out about books.

I couldn’t find anything about books. I’ll ask the Question at GQ to see what happens.

Wait… isn’t the “Idiot’s Guide to Music Theory” a book? That’s what prompted my question.

The closest thing that I think you’re looking for is

As far as I could see, there is no Idiot’s Guide to Electronic (or Audio) books.

Sorry I misinterpreted your question.

(Now, I’ll get a bunch of wise-ass responses at GQ, but I don’t care. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: )

That’s OK, I’m still interested in the concept… but I’m not quite sure we’re understanding each other.

You said you have the “Idiot’s Guide to Music Theory” on your MusicMatch player, and are implying that it is coming up as text. I am envisioning some kind of e-book, which is what I’m interested in. Is this an e-book or not?

I’m sorry about that. It was the accompanying CD I was referring to. It’s a musical thing about training the ear.

Again, I apologize, Rig.

Your player is possessed. Drive a stake through it ASAP.

Does it say…

YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCKS IN HELL!!!

This is unacceptable, even from a moron such as you.

You misspelled “Mormon.”

And is it bad that I laughed out loud at it? :slight_smile:

Uproariously funny!! Thanks!!!

I was making a point, my feathered boardmate, not going for humour. If I were going for humour I’d have done much better than that. :smiley:

Is this a whoosh? That’s a line from the movie The Exorcist. It was a reference to the word “exorcises” on your music doodad.

No, it’s not a whoosh. I don’t care where it came from, it’s still unacceptable. It’s still moronic.