Khadaji’s Whatcha Reading Thread - October 2020 edition

Well… 202 has been a bust hasn’t it? I think I’ll celebrate Hallowwen by trick or treating my kid’s room, it’s pretty horrifying in there… :rofl:

I spent the last week reading the Irons And Works series by E.M. Lindsey. It’s a m/m romance series where most of the main characters are disabled, a few PTSD and all dealing with traumatic situations. It was very well done.

Now I am reading Doomsayer by Clara Coulson, the 4th City of Crows book. I need a break from lovey dovey stuff and am ready for sh*t blowing up, werewolves running amok, vampires being… well vampires (but not sparkling).

Whatcha all reading?

Khadaji was one of the earlier members of SDMB, and he was well-known as a kindly person who always had something encouraging to say, particularly in the self-improvement threads. He was also a voracious, omnivorous reader, who started these threads 'way back in the Stone Age of 2005. Consequently, when he suddenly and quite unexpectedly passed away in January 2013, we decided to rename this thread in his honor and to keep his memory, if not his ghost, alive.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Khadaji’s Whatcha Reading Thread - Sept. 2020 edition