So my cat had an infection which commonly includes E-Coli, it’s a uterine infection that is a stew of bacteria. But E-Coli is the bacteria whose name I know so I am referring to that.
I have soaked the furniture with alcohol. I obsessively saturated some furniture to the point where I couldn’t see even tiny dry spots. So that it looked soaked through to the naked eye. But my question is whether or not that level of saturation is necessary. Can the fumes from the localized drops of alcohol kill bacteria in adjacent areas that didn’t get a drop or do they need to be destroyed with the actual liquid?