Kirk, Spoke or McCoy?

From the original series, definitely McCoy, with a sweet smile to Kirk as I walk off with him. Kirk’s a little too full of himself for me. Of the 3 listed, Spoke, I’ll have to read more of your posts, but you’re not out of the running. Out of the major male cast of all the Star Trek series, Sam Beckett is the only one in the running, but then again I was also a big Quantum Leap fan. Besides, if I get him, I get to share the dog, too, right?

CJ
Who’s Going Back To Her Life, Now

ugh
None Of The Above

Morgainelf, I believe that you have hit upon the very reason for Spock’s unexpected appeal to women. I read in a book about Star Trek once that everyone was surprised at the amount of fan mail sent to Leonard Nimoy by women and I told my hubby that this was likely the cause. What better appeal to woman than the idea of being able to make a man who eschews human emotions succumb to them because of the power of HER love? I can’t deny that such a thing is VERY appealing to me!

As for the second part of the quote–YES! You couldn’t be more right!!! Imagine being in bed with Kirk and all of a sudden he pauses, stares intently, and says, “There’s…something on the bed!” Yerk.

If it helps, my southern accent is much more charming than McCoy’s.
spoke-

I’m totally with Baker on this one:

McCoy
Worf
O’Brien (but then Worf showed up on DS9 so . . . Worf)
Voyager. Yuck. Who watched that show?
Of course, all you Sam Beckett types have the new ST captain to love.

Non-Star Trek sci fi guys?: Joel Robinson and Mike Nelson. And maybe spoke-, if he’s serious about his accent . . .

spoke.

Data!

(he’s fully functional…)

… and versed in multiple techniques.

BTW, I’d pick Kes over 7/9. In a heartbeat.

Kirk. Spock doesn’t know how to love, and Bones is too damn scrawny. Sure, Kirk will throw me over for the next green babe who looks at him twice, but at least we’ll always have Rigel-4.

At least the dog would be more loyal than Kirk.

No, you got it right.

Remember the episode “Amok Time?” T’Pau, the only vulcan with a European accent, calls Spock “Spoke.”

Zev Steinhardt

Riker.

What? I haven’t WATCHED the original series. Though I suppos I’d have to go for the doctor from what I’ve heard of personality.

But Riker…that’s a mmm…whaaat?

Troi’s hot, too.

Go for the Doctor indeed. McCoy. Sylvester McCoy. From a real sci-fi show, not some 3-year also-ran.

OK, hazel-rah, since you’re talking about the the Doctor, it’s gotta be Tom Baker. Although I was always rather partial to the Brigadier myself.

<< GASP! >>

Get yourself an education. NOW.

Aww, thanks RC. Warms the cockles of my Vulcan hearts.

Of course I’m serious about the accent.

Ah mean: Of cawse ah’m serious about th’accent, dahlin’.

All this female attention. I think I feel an “Amok Time” coming on…

…hummina hummina hummina…

we may have some language troubles… i speak new england.

but if your attire is appropriate…

Scotty.

“I can give ya warp 3 at best, but I cain’t promise how long she’ll last!”

This reminds me of a game we used to play walking to lunch, called “Canadian, Jewish or dead?”

NOT anti-jew, just trivia. For example:

Player 1: Lorne Greene
Player 2: Canadian, Dead
Player 1: Canadian, Dead, AND Jewish.
Player 3: Michael J Fox
Player 1: Canadian
Player 3: Very good.
Player 2: Alan Thicke
Players 1 & 3: This game sucks. Go eat lunch by yourself.

I was thinking maybe Tom Baker on M-W-F and Peter Davison T-H-S. Sunday is for rest.