Kitten Cannon - Game

aim low and pray for explosives. The faster you go when you hit the explosives (Labled TNT, LOL, and OMFG) the further you go.

1,579 is my best so far.

I’m not sure how you people find this remotely amusing. Do you realise how utterly depraved and cruel something like this is? I almost want to make a Pit thread so I can say what I really think of someone who’d take pleasure in something so stupid and barbaric.

Maybe later… gotta break 1296…

This is a sick, perverted game.

1,053, BTW.

That was evil…

[sub]1424 ft. on the second try[/sub]

Woo! 2,666 feet! I rule!

I love it…

…explosives labeled OMFG.

<snrk>

The cat sleeping soundly on my shoulder is unaware of just how much fun I’m having with this thing.

1760 for me.

And since I don’t have my sound turned up, I have this stuck in my head as I play. Along with my insomnia, this is all kind of surreal. I could get used to it.

I do think I’m laughing too hard when the little kitty just gets eaten up by the venus flytrap-like plants, though. Whee! Bounce. Whee! Bounce. Whee! Munch. BWAHA!

I’ve managed 1800 or so. The items seem to be randomly placed each time.

That is so sick. (Didn’t someone want to hear that?) :mad:

I got up to 338 - gotta turn on the sound and go back to watch one get eaten by the flowers.

3,166 so far is my best. The dead kitten got up to 243 feet high. Poor kitten.

I’m a kitty cat, and I dance, dance, dance…
Thanks.

(Every time I play, I get the phrase “Dead cat bounce” in my head.)

I was getting so excited, I thought I broke at least 2000, but then I hit spikes at 1121. I’m so disappointed. To relieve my anger, I might have to go build a real one of these.

:wink:

I scored a 1495 so far.

Aaargh

Hmmm…1472 is my best so far. I’ve broken 1000 three times (1118, 1112 & 1472). I hate when I have a good shot going, and then I land on the spikes and stop suddenly.

set at only 10 degrees.
10 tries
So to Cat lovers out there they like the game too. :smiley:

2,326!

Woooooooo!!! Up until now the best I’d managed was 793 feet. Yea!!!

I can only play this game with the blinds drawn and sound down, otherwise, I’m soo busted.

I thought my 1,092 was good. :sad:

2842 - Prancer is still the kitty-killing champ.

This game reminds me of Nanaca Crash. I wonder which came first…