Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for...

Cumberbunk? What the hell kind of name is that? Wally I did not know that you have a thing for the smiles.
Anyway, back to Cumberfunk, oooppss I mean Cumberbunk. Welcome to the board. You need to strip down and let us get a good look at you. Leave your shoes at the door. And if you feel the urge to send sexually explicit emails they must be sent to me first for my approval.

** Sigh. So many men, so few who can afford me ** Original by Wally

I’ve learned that if someone says something unkind about me, I must live so that no one will believe it.

Welcome, cumberbunk!

Please allow me to introduce myself…

Yer pal,
Satan

http://www.raleighmusic.com/board/Images/devil.gif

I HAVE BEEN SMOKE-FREE FOR:
Five days, 13 hours, 5 minutes and 35 seconds.
221 cigarettes not smoked, saving $27.73.
Life saved: 18 hours, 25 minutes.

Welcome cumer,
glad to meet you. Here’s the thing, as the new guy we get to blame you for pretty much everything for a while, not to worry, this too shall pass.

Thanks, I have no problem being blamed for everything. I’m used to it. As for those nude pix, I’ll get back to you on that one Ultress. At least I know where to turn should I turn to a life of online nakedness.

And cumberbunk, just in case Lexicon forget to tell you, it’s your job now, as newbie, to provide doughnuts for the entire message board.

Your Official Cat Goddess since 10/20/99.

I just washed my cat. It’ll take me hours to get the hairs off my tongue.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp --100% certified genuine WallyM7™ sig

I’ll give ya some dough you nut! Hehe. I’ll do my best but i don’t think that the donuts will be very fresh through our postal service.

don’t forget the milk, punk.
Heh.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Milk you say??? That stuff will be really ranc(sp?) so I’ll get the gallon of powdered milk and powdered doughnuts…if that’s possible and we’ll all have a big shindig and lexicons house!!! Yeah. The TP is on him though.