Ladies! Hairy Chest or no?

Simple question…you like a hairy chest on a guy or a soft skin chest?

No. Absolutely not. No way. No how. Nuh-uh. Nyet. Nosirreebob.

A little tiny bit of hair is OK, but otherwise… no.

Sorry, hairy-chested guys. Gotta razor?

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

Yes, I prefer that his chest have skin… oh, wait! Actually, this has been pointed out to me by those who read my romance/erotica: I defiantly have a thing for hairless chests. I don’t know why but my dad doesn’t have a hairy chest and Freud always said it goes back to the first main man in our life.

Seems to me hairy is better cause you can shave it off it your woman likes hairless and you can keep it if your woman likes hairy. :slight_smile:

No thanks, I got plenty on my own . . .oh!

[blushing]

By the time you find out about chest hair, isn’t it a little late to be picky?

your humble TubaDiva
“I can’t see you any more, you don’t have enough chest hair to ever make me happy.”

TubaDiva – I’m not picky I’m just saying I prefer hairless. If he’s an awesome man and can kiss my socks off I don’t really care at that point if he has hair on his back!

Uhhh, but if it was a WOMAN than <gulp> I think I’d vomit!

Back hair? How about hairy ears. Honestly I don’t know why men don’t do something about that.

I prefer a man with a hairless chest, but most of the male chests I have had contact with have been very hairy. You learn to live with it! :slight_smile:

My husband has a very hairy chest (Hi UndeadDude!) and it never stopped me from loving him, but if I could wave a magic wand at him and change his appearance to suit me he’d have just a little hair there.

>^,^<
“Cluemobile? You’ve got a pickup…”
OpalCat’s site: http://opalcat.com
The Teeming Millions Homepage: fathom.org/teemingmillions

Well, Byz, my father is the hairiest thing I have ever seen–he even has hair on his NOSE–and I find it just plain gross. Freud or not, I like a man with little to no chest hair (and ew! to back hair). I saw enough of it growing up!

“Me fail English? That’s unpossible!”

“English? Who needs that? I’m never going to England.”

I guess I’m still young, and might change, but so far I’ve always liked hairy chests. Problem is, they’re hard to find on guys my age…so are nice, muscular shoulders. But, oh well. It’s not really a big deal. For the record, my father is fairly hairy, so maybe Freud was right on that account. Eh, my dad’s a nice enough guy, if I end up with a similar one I’ll be content.

“Who controls the past controls the future; who controls the present controls the past.” --1984

Give me a man with hair on his chest every time. But never one with hair on his back. Now THAT is just NASTY. I mean who wants to feel like they are having sex with an ape, besides it would cause giving a nice massage to be a real pain, for him. Hmmmm, on second thought…

Lioness,

I rule the King of the jungle

I’ve always been attracted to men without chest hair, but every man I’ve dated has come fully loaded, front, back and shoulders.

Go figger…

No hair for me, thank you. Although I have to agree with Byz - if he can make me melt by kissing me, I really don’t give a damn! :wink:

Not to brag or anything, but when I first met my husband, he only had 7 hairs on his chest. Now he’s up to <sniff> 22.

I prefer no hair b/c there’s few things as nice as man with a good set of pecs.

Hairy chests, hairy chests

RAH! RAH! RAH!

I prefer hairy chests. He’s the gorilla my dreams!

Grl- You better stay away from my Ape-Man husband then…You would fall madly in love! Yes, I have a hairy man. An ape man…a missing link…chest, ears, shoulders, back (mostly chest but strays everywhere else). I spend my life de-furring this poor guy. The chest hair I can deal with (but there’s a LOT of it) but the rest I dutifully Nair off of him. Ahhhh, the joys of marriage! If he wasn’t such a “cunning linguist”, I might look elsewhere! :wink:

Run for the hills, folks! Or you’ll be up to your armpits in martians!

My hubby entered a body-building contest recently so I finally had a wish granted…he shaved off his body hair. I never minded the arm or leg hair, but the stuff on his chest (thick) and back (ewww!) always disturbed me. But I guess these are the tradeoffs one gets on a guy with a 9 inch penis who can make me come five times in a row, eh?

It looked like a Wookie was in the tub after he finished the deed. Ick. :wink:

PR

If you’re not part of the solution you’re just scumming up the bottom of the beaker.

PR,
Let me know how it grows back in and if it’s itchy/uncomfortable…I would love to get my man to shave his, but I don’t want him to be miserable…
Loved the Wookie comment…very true, I’m sure!

Run for the hills, folks! Or you’ll be up to your armpits in martians!