LADIES: If the guy doesn't orgasm, was the sex bad?

Well this is very encouraging to see so many women thinking of their male counterpart. It’s harder for us, you know, to spend a lot of energy on this topic in reverse. Women’s orgasms are like drinks in a drink machine, sorta. We know there in there somewhere, and a lot of them.

I’m bummed if he doesn’t, or even if he needs a lot of work/time to achieve orgasm. It doesn’t erase the fact that my toes curled at some point–so it can’t have been terrible–but it won’t be remembered as one of my or our better times.

See, what I’d like is for the woman to not pay attention to how good it is for me. That puts pressure on me to please myself! :slight_smile: Ok, that may sound a little crazy, but all I want to do is make her feel as good as humanly possible, and if I get off too, well that’s a bonus. If I have her worrying about whether I get off and then being disappointed if I don’t, then that puts more pressure on me to… well, to perform.

Make any sense?

How about you just relax and enjoy the experience instead of worrying about who’s getting off? Sex isn’t a performance, it’s something you share. That’s why some of us women care whether our fella is having a good time, because it’s sharing the pleasure that’s important, not whether one or both of you lives up to some orgasm standard.