Lauren Boebert is about to become a grandmother at age 36

This is courtesy of her 17-year-old son and his 16-year-old girlfriend. (And I thought she was about 10 years older than that!) I could say a lot of things, but I won’t, except for one thing: None of this was the baby’s fault, and I wish it the best.

A friend of mine had her son when she was 14, and probably was a grandma at 36.

But remember, folks - it’s the drag queens that are a threat to our children’s innocence. :roll_eyes:

So much for teaching abstinence.

From the cite:

Boebert said she told her son, “Tyler, I’m going to be a 36-year-old grandmother,” to which he responded “Well, didn’t you make granny a 36-year-old granny?”

The only decent comment on this is to look at Boebert’s previous votes on child issues, some them also mentioned in the article.

Always remember, conservatives have only two core principles: hate and hypocrisy.

Of course, this doesn’t stop her from being a mother again. After all, Mick Jagger became a new father again after his first great-grandchild was born. We should then congratulate her for her resemblance to Jagger.

Well god willing she will finish her term and raise her sons moment of joy and never be heard of again! I’m still figuring how Colorado sent her to Washington? What’s in the little amount of water out there!

Hijack hidden by What Exit?

Many of you aren’t going to like this, but I have had no respect for George McGovern since I read his book about his daughter who died from alcoholism. She got pregnant at age 15 (the relationship was abusive and there’s a pretty good chance that she was raped) and because having a unmarried pregnant teenage daughter wasn’t going to look good on the campaign trail, not in 1964 anyway, he put her on a plane to IIRC Jamaica for an abortion SHE DIDN’T WANT.

The boyfriend was a total psycho; before she gave in to him, he shot himself, and at some other point burned his family home to the ground because she wouldn’t have sex with him. (Maybe he should have sent HIM to Jamaica as soon as they realized what kind of thing she was dating?)

Anyway, upon reading that, I was not surprised that she lost custody of the two children she later did have, and was found frozen to death in a snowbank.

This is almost as sweet of a story as her husband whipping his penis out at a bowling alley to show off his impressive, and I must say very respectable penis tattoo. That’s the husband that at 22 started dating 16 year old Lauren. Or that time a couple years ago she was arrested for failing to show at a court hearing. It’s all part of a very classic American story. I cannot wait till she is old enough to run for president.

Now that she’s 36, she is.

Dang, she is!

How is your previous post, right above mine, germane to this thread? Are you comparing McGovern’s daughter to Boeberts? I’m not quite connecting the dots here…

Hid Hijacking by What Exit?

It’s actually Boebert’s son who is the soon-to-be teen parent, but if it was Boebert’s daughter, I too could imagine someone like her forcing an underage daughter to get rid of her baby when she didn’t want to, and then paying the staff a lot of money to keep their mouths shut (HIPAA be damned).

As for the McGovern daughter’s boyfriend, I too have a feeling that he too was a lot older than 15, and even in 1964, there was no shortage of other girls who would have happily relieved his blue balls; OTOH, maybe there were so many other girls who knew he was bad news, nobody else would go near him?

I’m still not connecting the dots…are you implying there is rape here? Another politician with family problems? Politicians can be expected to have baggage?

I wouldn’t mind seeing her lips be on fire…

I’ll be 56 this year. We have three children. It’s a bit surreal to think a lot of people my age have grandchildren. Because I feel way too young to have grandchildren.

And just think, at the pace Ms. Boebert and her family are going, she could be a GREAT-grandmother by the time she’s your age.

I can see how this is a conundrum: can’t have the mom getting an abortion, and having the baby looks bad, so may as well just claim victory and look for ways to troll the libs with this (from the linked article):

Before releasing the news, the 36-year-old mom of four boys bragged she and her husband are raising their sons “to be men, before liberals teach them to be women.”

Looks like there’ll be a shotgun wedding in the near future…

Meh. Nobody could possibly think less of Lauren Boebert than I, but I’m not a fan of using the transgressions of a politician’s – any politician’s – children against them. Hold her accountable for her own atrocious views and actions.

And, of course…

Oh, but I’m pretty sure she had her speechwriters working overtime on this bit of spin:

Boebert: ‘Now, any of you who have young children who are giving life there’s some questions that pop up. There’s some fear that arises.’"

“Young children who are giving life” is a neat way to describe teen pregnancy.

“My son didn’t knock up his girlfriend, he “gave life”.” Like it’s a present or something.