Leave me a fucking MESSAGE!

OK, so you were hot and I brought you home from the bar last night. You really got into my musicals when I played songs from them on my PC. We got wasted and did some other stuff.

So you keep calling when my ringer is off. I KNOW IT’S YOU. I have fucking call display. So leave me a fucking message so I can get back to you! You’re fucking hot, OK? I fucking want to see you again.

Sorry for the over-use of the ‘f’ word. :eek:

• s.e.

<evil>

She forgot the password that allows one to leave a voice message. Also, she needs to refer to more than one mouse in her message, and can’t for the life of her remember the right term.

Perhaps you should try talking to her in real-time.

</evil>

its was me lol

[sub]pssst… scott evil is gay…[/sub]

Well, what the hell do I know.

Bi, but with a distressing tendancy to fuck men…

if you have call display, doesn’t that give you his number?

As I’ve said in another Pit rant, real time is a noun, and realtime is an adjective. :slight_smile:

Oh, and it’s a he, not a she.

• s.e.

I was being evil, Scott - I used one example from every thread you currently have on this page. :smiley:

And cercaria already got me for the she thing.

Not to rain on your cranky parade or anything here, but just to give another perspective, I often call numbers and don’t leave messages if I’m planning on going out right away after making the call. I don’t like it when people see my number and call me back, asking why I called. I called to see if you were home and wanted to go shopping; you weren’t home, so I left. If I wanted a call back, I would have left a message saying please call me.

• featherlou (who hates talking on the phone)

Well, he called yesterday evening while I was online, so it went directly to my voicemail. He left a message this time… but no phone number, just said he’d try me again today.

I have a feeling the guy doesn’t have a phone and is calling from friends’ placed… :rolleyes: :wink:

• s.e.

Err, places. Preview is my friend.

• s.e.

Is is possible that he is involved and living with someone?

:eek:

I guess it’s possible, but he would have a lot of explaining to do for not making it home Saturday night… :wink:

• s.e.

That’s my guess. He doesn’t want to leave a message because someone he lives with would answer the phone, and then he’d have some 'splainin to do.

While I doubt it, I acknowledge the possibility. If so, no great loss, really. It’s not like I’m desperate or anything. :cool:

I still maintain he’s poor and doesn’t have a phone… :wink:

• s.e.

I used to know a few people that didn’t have phones… it was sort of weird to call the numbers of their friends’ places and leave messages for them to call me back when they got a chance! (that is, if they ever called back at all, which is an entirely different story)

But if he’s poor, doesn’t have a phone, and is presumably calling you from his friends’ places, does the number on your call display change accordingly? Or maybe he just calls from one specific place; who knows?

I’d say that you call him, except that it might be ill-advised if he has some explaining to do to other people, or the numbers are those of his friends. So, I have no real advice… sorry, Scott.

But I hate people who call me and don’t leave messages when my answering machine is actually turned on, too. Luckily, I also have call display, which allows me to call them back (if I recognize the number; I’m not calling some strange number) and ask why they called me in the first place. (of course, if it’s my brother’s number that shows up on the call display, I hope my mother didn’t call me… whole other story there)

I used to know a few people that didn’t have phones… it was sort of weird to call the numbers of their friends’ places and leave messages for them to call me back when they got a chance! (that is, if they ever called back at all, which is an entirely different story)

But if he’s poor, doesn’t have a phone, and is presumably calling you from his friends’ places, does the number on your call display change accordingly? Or maybe he just calls from one specific place; who knows?

I’d say that you call him, except that it might be ill-advised if he has some explaining to do to other people, or the numbers are those of his friends. So, I have no real advice… sorry, Scott.

But I hate people who call me and don’t leave messages when my answering machine is actually turned on, too. Luckily, I also have call display, which allows me to call them back (if I recognize the number; I’m not calling some strange number) and ask why they called me in the first place. (of course, if it’s my brother’s number that shows up on the call display, I hope my mother didn’t call me… whole other story there)

Well, maybe he doesn’t have a phone. :slight_smile:

::BEEP:: Hi Scott, it’s Billy. Heard you got a big fat cock. Call me; we’ll take that cock and ::BEEP:: Fuck, what’s wrong with this guy’s answering machine? ::BEEP:: Scott, it’s Billy. I just called earlier, and ::BEEP:: Son of a bitch! God Damn I’m fucking horny. ::BEEP:: Scott, Billy, Iwantyourfatcockcallmeits555 ::BEEP:: AARRGH!

BWAHAHAHA! ::wipes tears from eyes:: :smiley:

His name is Jacob, actually… :stuck_out_tongue:

• s.e.