Let's debate affirmative action

You keep hearing whatever makes you feel like a victim, don’t you? You are obviously afflicted by the blind spot that many white males have to white privilege. You go back and forth from being against any sort of racial preference as racist and then you say that you are OK with AA just not quotas. I don’t think you know what you believe, you just have a visceral objection to AA because you think it discriminates against you and you’re just not used the the world working in a way where your bread always falls butter side up.

I don’t know if you have really have trouble conprehending what you are reading or if you are trying to draw a foul but you asked if I would follow the one drop rule in conferring racial preferences and I said that Jim Crow used the one drop rule so it would be appropriate to use the same rule when determining who should be a beneficiary of that racial preference.

Or are you so blinded by your perspective that read what I said as “lets do onto others as they have done unto us?”

Which do you think we should do first? Eliminate the racial advantage that whites enjoy over Asians or eliminate the racial preference that AA afford to blacks?

IOW, you’re running away and dodging questions. Go ahead run away. I hope you find solace in the world that you have constructed for yourself where you are right about thing you don’t even understand.