Lets talk Fantasy Football website comparison

And it saves the posts and everything?

Oh no, no support for that. As I understand it, it won’t even save all your posts during the current season; I think it’s like only the last 100 or so.

All transactions (add/drop, trade) are saved only for the current season.

The only history info retained is draft results, final rosters, weekly scores, and final standings.

Hmm, close but no cigar. But I like that they started going in that direction.

Woot! Yahoo now has an option to set your draft up as an auction draft.

Since yahoo has their FF section open, I decided to start our FF general discussion thread early this year.

I can emphatically recommend against these guys. I was in two continuous leagues there for about five years and we moved our leagues over to Yahoo after they started removing more and more features. Their website navigation is also the worst out there.

It seemed like 1-2 a year there would be a scoring issue where Yahoo would attribute points to a player incorrectly, and we had a problem with tiebreakers (note: last experience w Yahoo league was three years ago, it may have improved since). Best parts of Fleaflicker for me: 1. As Commish of one league, found it real easy to set up the league, dump the rosters from the live draft in, and run things throughout the year. In rare circumstance where a scoring issue arose, customer service was quick. 2. The free real-time score tracker. 3. I like the clean site, not overly cluttered w ads, graphics, info.

NFL.com uses the CBS Sportsline interface (only without links to non-football things). It’s my fave, but you have to pony up $100ish for a customizable league. Not cool.

While this thread was quietly rotting, NFL.com got rid of the CBS sportsline software and adopted their own, which is effing awful.