Like Sims to Wanton Girls are We to the Gods...

Even in computer games I’m very conciensious. I hate to kill a bad NPC if I don’t have to. I’d much rather get past him or help him have an unscheduled nap.

My favourite game with the Sims was always “the neverending pool”.

Create a pool in whatever shape you like. Preferred is one or two tiles wide, with lots of bends and kinks. Like a maze. Wait for the Sim to go swimming, then move the ladder to the other end of the pool. As he turns around and starts swimming back towards the ladder, start randomly changing the layout of the pool, occasionally removing the ladder and re-placing it somewhere new.

Sim will be crying and swimming until the drowns. Then you laugh.

with this hack, they DO, but be warned, the term Apocalypse is very appropriate here, with ZA installed, your Sims neighborhood WILL be overrun with Zombies, hungry for your mortal Sims Spicy BRAAAIIINS!!!

if you have Nightlife installed, you can also Vampirize a Zombie…

Thanks to all the excellent suggestions, I am off to slowly kill some Sims.

SSG Schwartz

Well, I don’t kill all the nannies. Only the ones that consistently do the wrong thing, like constantly bakes desserts, set the house on fire, feed the dirty baby and then leave it on the floor and then go play pinball. Usually I will just lock them in a room until the parent comes home or remove the doors from the kids rooms so the nannies can’t pester them.

Oh yeah, it usually requires lots of dirty dishes or trash piles and maybe some bad hygiene. It works best in small rooms with the sims trapped but it can happen without making those modifications. Once you have enough trash/dirty dishes the flies will swarm and eat the poor helpless sim. I don’t think that makes them pussies, how well would you do in a large swarm of man-eating flies?

Okay, I have to ask. What’s an NPC?

MilliCal came in and asked, and I had no idea what the answer is.

NPC= Non Player Character, one of the townies not controlled by the player

An NPC is a Non Player Character - IOW the player’s avatar on-screen is a PC (Player Character), any avatar controlled by the game is an NPC.

In the context of the Sims, any Sim you have control over is a PC and any Sim you can’t control or aren’t in control of at the time is an NPC.

Both of my daughters, back in the day, were totally into deliberately setting the Sims on fire (this was with Sims 1). You did this by buying a stove but no smoke detector, and then not having your Sim learn any cooking skills. Eventually something they’re cooking catches fire, and it’s burn, baby, burn.

And upon consulting my youngest daughter just now, she informs me that waiting for them to catch fire from their burning dinner always took too long, so you could also put them in a room with no doors and then have them set off fireworks.

She also says there’s a cheat code in Sims 2 to summon up the tombstone. This is her, typing:

She adds to tell Millical that if they die of drowning, they come back as a ghost and leave puddles of water all over the place.

With the tombstone they just come back as a ghost.

Sims 2 cheat codes.

Ah, the sims. When we had the sims 1, if I wanted to kill off somebody, I’d have them set off the giant firecracker in the house.

One time a sim burned something on the stove...my normal solution would be to remove the stove and buy them a new one.  But I couldn't get the stove off their property.  The Sims wouldn't remove the burned items from the stove.  So I created a "stove garden" in the backyard.  I planted trees and flowers all around the smoldering stove.
 Then, there was the time I played Sims University and the dorm my students were living in had a glitch and my coeds all gradually lost their will to live.  They'd want to go to the bathroom, go to sleep, eat etc, but I tried to get them to do these things and they wouldn't.

However, there are ways to make an NPC selectable and playable.
Just don’t ever do it with Mrs. Crumplebottom or your game may crash, forever.

One of those Sim things I’ve always intended to do and never gotten around to - an Alien Zombie Vampire.

I’ve got one of those. I was really disappointed, though, because the really cool alien eyes got overrided by the red vampire eyes. Note: vampirize them afterzombifying them. When they die, they lose their vampire status upon reincarnation.

I heard that in one of the expansions (pets, I think), there are werewolves. My new goal is to turn my alien-vampire-zombie into a werewolf.

I’ve tried to kill a Sim, I just can’t do it. I actually cringed when one of my Sims died of starvation by accident. She withered up on the floor and the husband came and cried over her and it was horrible.

shakes fist at all the cruel, heartless monsters out there

And if you have Open For Business, you can turn your Sims into robots (Servos), so you can therefore create…wait for it…

an Alien Zombie Vampire Robot

and in Seasons, the “fictional” Sim is the Plantsim, so in theory, you could create an Alien Zombie Vampire Robot Plantsim

the only problem I see there is that Vampires are killed by the sun, and Plantsims need it to grow, so how would a Plantsim-Vampire work?

when I got Nightlife, I found a wonderful new way to kill the burgulars…
teleport them back over after a robbery, build a 1X1 “cell” out of the glass/steel fencing, use the Boolprop cheat to turn on Moveobjects, and drop the burgular in the cell, then vampirize him, let him “watch the sun rise”

Well, you only named the play. How’s poor **Inigo ** supposed to know Milton didn’t write King Lear?

although the authors this thread really brings to mind are de Sade and Thomas Hardy.