Lindsay Lohan's Playboy pics are very meh

To give your take the proper punch, I think **skank **is spelled with a “k”. I am NOT a spelling NAZI.

I looked through the pictures, and I hardly recognize her. I also didn’t realize she had such large breasts, but that’s what surgery is for. And any scars she has were obviously brushed out.

Who buys playboy anymore?

Not terribly surprising. She’s 25 years old. Unfortunately, if someone doesn’t manage to help her, she might not make it to 35.

You think those hangers are fake?!? I don’t think so. Those boobs are about the only real thing in that whole shoot.

Real tits, fake person.

I can’t look at her without thinking of all the drugs and booze that’s wrecked her life. Only a week before these photos were taken she had a bad, bad case of meth mouth. Her Teeth were literally rotting. A quick trip to the dentist hid the damage while she got these photos made.
http://gawker.com/meth-mouth/

I’m more disappointed with Playboy. I heard Hef demanded that she reshoot because the first batch of photos wasn’t up to their standards. Ripping off the famous Marilyn photos were the best they could do? :dubious:

What happened to the he full monty she promised (tits, twat, ass)? It was reported that Playboy insisted that she go the full Monty. Not anything nasty like Hustler, but at least something should show.

What’s most sad is she surely thinks this is a shot in the arm for her career. I give it about 6 to 12 months before someone “steals” and releases a sex tape.

Why waste a million on Lindsay Lohan when all you are gonna show is an artist rendition of a vaguely Lindsay Lohan looking woman.

apparantly, they shou8ld be trying to look like Jennifer Anniston since she was voted the most beautiful woman ever.

As mentioned (and linked) in the Gawker article, her 2008 *New York Magazine *Marilyn homage was actually better (and included the freckles).

I can only imagine, aceplace57, that in the end Playboy figured they had already so much of a sunk investment in this feature that they might as well go ahead with what they could get and be done with her. Another example of the sad twilight of the institution. One would think Hef of all people would be more protective of the iconic Marylin image.

Does Playboy ever publish pics that aren’t “meh” these days? Ridiculously photoshopped women in boring poses are basically what they’re known for.

Seriously?

Wow. I’m amazed. I guess the size is what threw me. I never remember her having such large breasts. And, given her drug addictions, she tended to look undernourished to me. Don’t women’s breasts take a big hit when the owner is losing weight?

I’ve literally never witnessed any Lindsey Lohan love, even on the Internet. People just enjoy watching a train wreck.

I looked and she still has her freckles. The light and “soft” style of the period photography of Monroe is what is diminishing them. But, they are there.

I don’t think she ever had “meth mouth”. Her meth mouth looks better than mine and I have never done drugs. I also find it hard to believe the “professional” opinion of some Hollywood paper. That being said, she really does not have a whole lot left other than her appearance. So, getting her teeth whitened, which is what it basically looked like, would not surprise me. All you have to do is look at all the Hollywood stars and see how many have the “big teeth” look due receding gums from excessive whitening.

Also, IIRC, she is a smoker. If she were to put the butt to the center of her lips to avoid the “lip drag” that smokers get when they stick a cig in a corner, then the two front teeth would get tainted from the tar more than the others.

Huh - I guess I’ll be the one to link to the actual article:

Back in the Mean Girls era, she was a decent actress with excellent prospects of doing great work. It’s a crying shame to see what she’s become.

I think Playboy went with a retro look because her body isn’t very toned. The retro looks fits.

I think a retro artist’s model or pin-up look would have been a better choice. The whole Marilyn thing has been done to death.

Other than that, I think she is still a pretty girl and if she finishes getting her act together, she can still have a decent career and a good life.

she’s still way out of my league.

ETA: well, if I was 10 years younger.

wait, that doesn’t sound right either. n/m

Watch Machete, quite a bit of her bits in that bit, freckles and all.

She’s always had huge tits. Even when she was a teenager, people always made comments about it.

Some pics of teenage Lindsay Lohan.

I don’t think these pictures are awful or anything, but I feel her biggest misstep was not bringing back the red hair. That’s the one thing you hear people complain about the most about her for years-- the awful blonde hair.

Thanks for posting the pics. I just realized that the last time I remember seeing her in a picture was when she was in “The Parent Trap”. No wonder I don’t remember that body. Quite amazing, actually… they actually appear real. The only pic that they look like they might be fake is the first one, but the rest of those pics show a real set of breasts.

Looking at her now is indeed sad. She was actually pretty.