Lobster stick to magnet!!

This is the most bizarre and possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen. There is no explanation. It is simply…there.

http://www.512productions.com/lobstermagnet/index.html

It’s a tone poem.

Magnet made of Iron
Lobster made of Meat
the endless circle of matter
stars are born and die
carbon into iron
thermidor for everyone
left claw north
right claw south

a dissenting opinion below

http://shanmonster.bla-bla.com/forum/arch0003/4187.html

"There is no message here. All content void and prohibited. Wear no socks. Green chickens are pecking at my book collection, the noise is driving me insane. Or has already. I forget.

Magnet made of iron, lobster made of meat. Money good, Napster bad! Where’s the beef? I’ve fallen and I can’t get up! Clap on clap clap clap off clap clap. Watch as the Ginsu 9000 cuts through this tin can then perfectly slices a ripe tomatoe. Without further ado, it’s time to start RUNNING! Two men enter, one man leaves. Do you feel lucky? Well do you, punk? Fresh protein from the sea! Taco, taco GRANDE. All work and no play makes Johny a dull boy. It’s worked so far but we’re not out yet. 640K should be enough for anyone. We forsee a time where there might be a need for 5, or maybe 6, computers, worldwide. Did you play missle command? Did the aliens land? You Earthlings are stupid! Stupid, stupid, stupid! You must go to Gort, you must say these words. The spice extends life, the spice expands consciousness. C’mon kid, let’s blow this thing and go home. I come in peace. I command you two to BEHAVE YOURSELVES! All those memories lost, like tears in rain.

I feel better now. I feel better than JAMES BROWN"

I don’t know why, but I find that really, really funny. I’m baffled. Thanks for sharing.

It’d be weirder it you understood it, Ag…

I saw this a while back. It’s become a sort of running joke/greeting between my brothers and I.

“Lobster sticks to magnet!”
“Rabbit made of steel!”
“Lobster has a beak!”

Check out the adventures of Mr Penis on the same site. Not as funny, but definitely still oddly amusing.