Local Man Reveals Consequences Of Evolution

Why all the emphasis on evolutionary biology?

All that stuff is so remote!

Isn’t it much more important to focus on the inestimable damage done by the total exclusion of Hollow Earth Theory from geography courses?

I bought real estate, and a sinister cabal of sex mutilators and cattle educators have conspired to prevent me from moving house.

The schools oughta teach the truth about creation, which is that the earth was created by a giant named P’an Ku out of a Cosmic Egg, and took some 18,000 years.

Yeah, but I was 12 and didn’t have a clue about geometry or trigonometry on the quantitative. Got a 19 in the math. IN YO FACE, BIYATCH! :smiley: :smiley:

Frey linked the teaching of evolution to increasing teenage sexual activity

How’s he going to account for the fact that teenage sexual activity currently seems to be decreasing?

So it’s not just you, Ilsa. Everybody’s not doin’ it. :slight_smile:

Oh, yeah. Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about!

Oh, and Flannery O’Connor came up with the best guy name ever in her story Good Country People: Manley Pointer. :smiley:

Anna Belle

Of course you may have seen this already, but after the hoo-rah here in Kansas a while back over the teaching of evolution, I couldn’t resist posting this
Memo from God to the Kansas Board of Education.

I am SO turned on right now. :smiley:

Bottom line: If you really want “equal time” in your science class, it’d take four or more years just to get through all of the possible creation stories.

That would be incredibly amusing. Then they’d be having a shitfit cause their kids were being taught pagan/heathen things.