Longest common word using seven letters, no S

I don’t mean to make this a Thread Game. Maybe someone can answer with a dictionary search or something.

The NY Times Spelling Bee has seven letters, which can be used multiple times, to form words. A word that uses all seven letters is called a “pangram”. A perfect pangram uses the letters exactly once, but I’m not looking for that.

The Spelling Bee never has an S in it, and the list of answers is limited to relatively common words.
Some words it allows are quite obscure to me and some words that I think are common, like “prion”, are not allowed. Be that as it may, I’m looking for the longest, relatively common, word that has exactly seven different letters in it and does not contain an S.

Mods: I’ll self-report this in case it really does belong in Thread Games.

Thanks!

Elaboration

Doesn’t that use 9 letters? Elabortin.

From article below:

Some commonly used 7 lettered words with no repeating letters are amplify, quality, voyager, angrily, stranger, crowned, elastic, dialect, naively, zealous, website, network, healthy, section, working, donate, plastic, journal, friends, caption, kingdom, quickly, journey, tangled, history, auction, natural, therapy, justice, century, variety, virtual, anxiety, imagine, company, payment, tonight, upgrade, picture, organic, product, quality, anxious, kitchen, protein, victory, student, mystery, liberty.

Not seven letter words, words that use seven different letters, with repeats – which is the longest common one?

Ok, from your exchange with SuntanLotion I thought you were looking for 7 letter words with non-repeating letters, sorry.

SuntanLotion’s word used nine different letters to make an 11 letter word (if my fingers are correct).

Yeah, hadn’t had my second cup of coffee yet before I initially posted. Simple math was still beyond me.

Lately the most commonly seen must be vaccination.

Footprint
Highlighting
Attachment

Sadly, there’s a more common, longer one: anti-vaccination.

Hyphenated words wouldn’t be allowed.

I think “highlighting” is the longest so far.

/usr/dict/words has four 15-letter words without any S’s that use seven different letters:
inconveniencing
interconnection
nationalization
nonintervention

If you limit it to six different letters, the longest word is inconvenience

Thanks! Those are probably the answers then. That would be worth 22 in Spelling Bee (one for each letter, plus 7 for being a pangram).

The longest I could come up with is “initialization” (14 letters)

exonerate
varietal

GIven there were a number of 14-letter answers provided already …

…antinationalization?

I’m not sure if the NY Times would consider that common enough – I haven’t see too many anti- words.

Well, they’re very rare in our Universe, because they tend to quickly encounter ordinary words and annihilate with them, leaving nothing but a high-energy spray of letters and phonemes.