Looking for a football (Pro and College) that shows upcoming schedules with current records

I think the best way to illustrate what I’m looking for is to look at this example of what I’m looking at.

I’m not a Falcons fan, but I’d like to see the records of the teams they have yet to play this year. Such a basic stat has to be included on some site, along with the other data provided.

If the same site I am currently looking at for upcoming schedules simply displayed the current record of the other teams, I’d be happy. It’s my way of judging the remaining “strength of schedule” for my own purposes.

What is the better site for viewing this?

Was this that stupid a question?

The thread title screwed you. “Looking for a football” what? You also linked to an example of what you didn’t want, labeled it as what you wanted, and then didn’t explain or show what you wanted. You should have given an example of what you were looking for. Example:

Yahoo does. Here’s the schedule for Atlanta.

Thanks. That’s exactly what I was looking for.

I really have to stop licking those perfume samples in fashion magazines. I thought Phillip Rivers was making himself into a decent draft pick for a minute there.