Looking for Prayers, good thoughts, charms, spells and more

Hope all goes well.

Healing prayers have been sent out from the norinew household.

I did get to see it TeaElle and thanks.

Well, the operation was moved up to 6:00 AM. I had planned to work all day, but my boss sent me home. He is a good man and a good friend and is feeling rather helpless and so this was his way of trying to do something for me. I woulda rather have worked, to be honest, to keep my mind off of the things.

But he was fretting like an old woman and I figured that sometimes you just gotta let people feel like they are helping. So I came on home and am now surfing the web. Maybe I’ll nap.

Thanks again all!

Well you all must have some mighty big pull with the Powers-That-Be. All things considered, I feel pretty darn good.

I was under the knife for 7 hours. My condition is night and day compared to last year. I have very little pain and have been up and walking around since Friday. I came home Saturday night, two days after the op as promised. The majority of my pain right now is in the muscles of my back, making it very difficult to breath fully, but other than that, only moderate pain.

No word yet on success rate - it is too early to tell. Hopefully this will be the cure.

But compared to last year it is a world of difference. Thank you all who have contributed, I do appreciate it.

Khadaji, it’s wonderful to hear that your surgery went well! I’ll be thinking good thoughts your way for your continued recovery, and for much better stomach health in the future!

Best wishes!

Khadaji - I’m so glad things went so well! Here’s hoping your recovery is complete!

StG

Khadaji, I dunno about all these other clowns, but I got some pull with the Guy upstairs, all right! :smiley: Now I’ll start talking to Him about a rapid, complete recovery for you. :slight_smile:

You have been in my thoughts and prayers this weekend. I am glad to hear things appear to have been very successful. Here’s hoping you continue to improve.

:slight_smile:

And sending the good thoughts back at ya. You sound like you’re on the bounce, especially if you can feel the difference already.