Lost 6.7 "Dr. Linus"

I also love that Myles knows about the diamonds.

Indeed, which we long suspected. I appreciate that they did not make this a “shocking” reveal, but just worked it into an episode.

This makes Richard at least how old?

Sorry, I’ve only just started watching again. after not seeing anything since sometime in season 3. Since I wasn’t watching, I only rarely read the threads.

Neat. Widmore is a big part of the show, still.

So this makes it:

Team Jacob:

Ben
Jack
Hurley
Richard
Sun
Pilot Guy(tom?)
Girl from Lone Gunmen

Team Monster-guy:

Sawyer
Kate(??)
Sayid
Claire
Perhaps Jin?

But who’s side is Widmore on???
God, I loved this episode

Was it just me, or did Alex have a Confederate Stars and Bars patch on her backpack when she walked away in the last alterna-scene?

Pilot is named Frank, and you forgot Miles. The gun lady is Illana.

Team Jacob? I’m not too keen on this Twilight-esque turn.

That said, the pop-up notes about why Dogen wouldn’t kill Sayid was definitely eye-opening. That if Dogen did it, he would move his balance over to the “bad” side.

Ilana totally defused that situation by accepting Ben. It was very interesting to see, and alongside parallel-Ben who sacrificed his chance at power to save Alex, made Ben more sympathetic than I think he’s ever been. I’m a bit torn though, because when he was nasty he was soooooo deliciously fun to watch.

I told MrWhatsit early on in tonight’s episode that they had better not kill off Ben, because he and Richard Alpert are pretty much the only two really interesting characters left on the show. Well, maybe Lapidus.

I miss the dog; the only Lostee who seemed to know what was really going on. I personally am having a hard time following this season.

Was the principle in the sideways-verse anyone we know in the regular-verse? It sure seemed that way.

I’m also convinced by the theory someone tossed out either last week or the week before saying that the sideways-verse isn’t really an ATL…it’s how the series will end.

Everyone on Team Jacob gets…not their heart’s desire…but better choices. Even poor Ardzt is less obnoxious/whiney than he is in the real-verse (although he still doesn’t get his lab equipment or parking spot. Poor Leslie.)

I was a huge proponent of the “MIB/Fake Locke is the good guy” theory but now I’m not so sure.

GREAT ep.

The sound effects after Linus hit the ground in the opening minutes…I thought he was going to find himself face-to-face with Vincent!

Noticed Alan Dale’s name in the credits…figured he’d show up in the final minute. :slight_smile:

Wasn’t the principal the same guy who was in the hatch with Desmond that Desmond wound up accidentally killing?, who might have also been involved with Sayid in Iraq?

Wonder which are the 6 candidates who are left?

Nope, that was Kelvin/Clancy Brown. Don’t believe he’s popped up this season.

the six are

Sawyer
Sayid
Jack
Hurley
Jin and Sun counted as two?

perhaps Kate is there? although she wasn’t part of the numbers but was on the lighthouse wheel. Not too sure.

Hurley: “When you change your mind, I’ll be like a mile away.” – hahaha

Jack: “Wanna try another stick?”
Jack getting his faith back?

Miles dug up the diamonds…? hahaha

Widmore!!!

The principal was William Atherton, who was also Richard Thornburg, asshole reporter in the first two Die Hard movies. We haven’t seen him in Lost before.

Wonder if Desmond was ever a candidate

I don’t think Sayid is a candidate any more

ilana doesn’t know that yet though.

So i think the six I listed is what she’s going on because that’s what Jacob told her before this whole mess happened. Looks to me as if Jack and Hurley are the leading candidates but who knows with Lost.