MAD Magazine

Something’s been tweakin’ my curiousity for a while. On the cover of MAD magazine, what’s with the little ‘IND’ between the M and A? looks something like M[sup]IND[/sup]AD.

Always wondered about that…


Small world. Believe it or not, somone else asked about this recently.


Shoulda checked before I asked. You Mod-types can close this thread if you want. I’ll go with the WAGs in the other thread :slight_smile:

Thanks for the link, Rat.