Mafia Reunion - Day Two

Not to answer for anyone else but IMHO you painted a really weird WIFOM target on yourself by specifying “scumpower” rather than just “power”.

If you’re town, it’s bizarre–scum might want to kill you to reduce the number of scumpower switches, or they might want to leave you alive in order to maintain WIFOM on the scumpower switches.

Meanwhile, I can’t think of any particular way town benefits from knowing you have a “scum” switch as opposed to just a “switch”–IF you revealed the actual power (and I’m explicitly not saying you should have!) you might have been able to put scum in a kill vs blocker WIFOM especially if your switch blocks a power that the scum might be particularly interested in keeping active, because the other person with that switch (if town, 3P, or oppositely scum-aligned from the revealed power) would have every incentive to keep letting you and only you flip it.

Now that you’re out of the bag this far, it changes the calculus, but not IMHO by much. Anyone better at game theory than I am want to take a crack at it?

If you’re scum, it’s bizarre in even weirder ways and I think I hurt myself trying to figure out why you might have done it.

If you’re lying, well, all bets are off.

FOS Captain Klutz for giving away free previously-secret information that, as far as I can tell, doesn’t actually help town much.