MAJOR Event you can't miss!!!

Silo,
Many felicitations on your feat. And here’s to more happy posting. :wink:

Nope I didn’t hear/read it. But I haven’t had a post party for a long time. Are post count parties now considered unpostlitically correct? Forbidden? Taboo?

…Back to the party!

anyone for a mixed drink?

After funneling a sixer, I don’t think that balloon was full of water.

Congrats!

Dammit! I already complained about being cold, now I’m cold and wet! BTW, the water fight ended some time ago, didn’t it?
Ummmm . . . why am I the only one naked?

bumpity bump!

Because you’re too eager! You should always wait for the host to get naked first! :smiley:

Congratulations, Silo!

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by BratMan007 *

Whoooaaahhh… can you say… SHRINKAGE!!!
BTW Congrats silo! I postponed my 1000PP, mind if I partake in yours??

hooks up the bottle of Baccardi 151 to the IV drip he inserted earlier chugs a bottle of diet coke AHHHH!!! that hits the spot!! :smiley:

Whammo, come on man, not so loud. . .
That’s it. I’m putting my pants on again. At least now I won’t get the strange stares from coworkers as they wonder why I’m naked at my workstation posting to a message board.

Somebody beer me.

Sorry about the water balloon, BratMan. I couldn’t resist! And hey, that’s with shrinkage? My god man, was Secretariat your father? :wink:

::: hands BratMan a full funnel :::

When’s the host getting naked?

Ok, I’m assuming you’re complimenting me and not making some disrespectful remark about the sexual tastes of my mother. If this is true, you are now on my laminated list.

BTW, I never congratulated you, Silo. Welcome to the 4-digit club. I remember when I first hit 4 digits, I got that same feeling I get every time I clean the cat litter box – I knew it had to happen, but I wish I had more important things to do with my time.

:Silo gives all the ladies “x-ray glasses”:

:The ladies giggle:

BratMan…of course I would never make any disparaging remarks about your mother! It’s just that…well, a unit that big had to come from somewhere! :eek:

Laminated list? Really?

::: checks out Silo’s unit w/ x-ray glasses :::

:Silo asks the ladies to give the glasses to the men:

:They refuse to take them off:

:and just keep giggling:

hee hee!

Sunshine, are you laughing at me? :eek: :wink: :smiley: