Make this acronym: o2m

Alright, so I’ve got a project idea but I need a name for it. I don’t know how many of you use digg.com, it’s a tech news site that is controlled by its users. People submit news, then others ‘digg’ it and when it gets more diggs than the current threshhold, the news gets to the front page. Thus it’s like slashdot, but for the people.

However it is heavily technology focused. So I want to create something of the same idea.

Of the domains I have, I think the one I want to use is o2m.net, but I have no idea what to make o2m mean. It could be ‘O M M’ or it could be ‘O to M’ but either way I haven’t come up with anything.

I’m looking for fairly serious names, humor is welcome but they can’t be non-sensical.

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

Hmmmm, I’m not sure I’d be comfortable using that name for a technology-oriented site - it’s rather too similar to O2.

Odd to Mundane?

oh that’s very true… I’ll have to think it over and see what comes up. I have a few other options but o2m is short and fairly easy to type. Thanks for pointing that out though.

OOooh! I like it! Writes that one down

You can sent the … oh, you’re welcome! :smiley:

I’m still open to other ideas folks, just to make sure I didn’t scare anyone off by writing nurse’s idea down…