Maniac on the loose (part deux)..A game

After trying to convince Maureen to take off her shirt and failing, Johnny Bravo finally addresses the crowd at large.

AQA couldn’t have been the murderer,” he says, popping the small disk from his recorder and putting it in the expensive widescreen TV. “I have proof.” [lightning flashes as AQA’s alibi plays in high definition ]

Out of Character: Thank goodness I was gone for the public display of my romantic ineptitude. How embarrassing.

[I’m about to head out for the night, so on the off-chance noone has solved the murders, here is my alibi for the next murder]:

AQA sets off to find his girlfriend. On the way, he passes a library. He heard about these things one time on tv, so he stops in to check it out. In the library, shadows from lit candles dance along the walls filled with leather-bound volumes. AQA runs his fingers along a few of the books and notices that they are carpetted under a layer of dust and cobwebs. “Sheesh, doesn’t anyone read anymore?”

He spies a book entitled “Open Sesame” and his face lights up. Thinking the book has something to do with Sesame Street, he grabs it and pulls, and a low, grinding rumble fills the room.

When AQA uncovers his eyes and emerges from under a table, he notices that one panel of the library wall has opened to reveal a secret tunnel leading back into murky darkness. He can’t see anything through the pitch dark, but he can hear something that sounds like the echo of heavy breathing. He grabs a candle and goes into the tunnel to investigate.

He’s gone no more than a few steps into the tunnel when he hears the low rumble of the door closing behind him. His panicked breathing picks up. The darkness seems to hug a little closer now. A rock tumbles behind him and he turns around to look, expecting to see the flash of a blade or the blunt end of a club.

It’s a rat creeping toward him. He exhales in relief . . . and accidentally blows out the candle.

Well then people who is the murderer?

Well! It’s obvious to me!

It’s… [passes out from the liqour excesses]

AQA is not the murderer.

Zebra is not the murderer.

mlerose is not the murderer.

:slight_smile:

OOC: [Are you sure there are clues in the murder posts?]

Kat

gyt_fx

Scuba_ben

Mullinator

mlerose

Idiot Boy

Age Quod Agis

Maureen

Minuse AQA and mlerose

Leaves

**Maureen, Idiot Boy, Scuba_Ben gyt_fx, and Kat **

One of those five is the killer.

Cynical Dreamer Puts her back against the wall and suspiciously eyes all the others in the room.

Is that a real Viking battle axe mounted on the wall above Cynical Dreamer’s head?

Kuroko puts on her detective hat and loudly accuses gyt_fx, just so she has an excuse to dramatically shout something.

I want to accuse…Idiot Boy. It’s obvious that he’s just using that name to throw off suspicion and he’s actually a homicidal genius.

Kat grabs the Double Fudge Brownie ice cream out of the freezer and proceeds to eat it straight from the carton. Murders always stress her out, and she needs a little comfort food.

I am positive…

gyt_fx is not the killer…

Idiot Boy is not the killer…
There will be a 3rd murder by the end of the day, I’m told…

~J

I think I’m beginning to see a pattern in the clues. But, as I’m a drunken rage-a-holic, I will withhold my guess 'til the next murder.

to the killer: I have you now!

OOC: [Oh, I changed my name to Hot Buttered Toast. This is (the former) Kuroko, by the way. I doubt that this will significantly affect the list of suspects in any way, except by permeating the thread with the scent of butter.]

Angry that she wouldn’t take off her shirt, Johnny Bravo accuses Maureen of the murder.

Blackeyes, wondering where everone is, heads over to find Age Quod Agis.

I accuse Kat.

Baseless accusations are the most fun!

The killer has a “head” fetish. So, it’s obviously Jimmy Chitwood.

Is it just me or is this killer really lazy?

Come on! Kill someone already!