Maniac on the loose (part deux)..A game

But then again, Blackeyes was here all along, now wasn’t he? He was asleep on the couch in the sofa room, just like last time. So why does any of this matter? Or might it? [/cue thunder]

Oh…rocky, I’m so glad you’re here…stay with me, sweetie, I don’t trust any of these other people. did NCB really strangle him with that phone cord?

“Hey, thanks for opening the liquor cabinet, NoClueBoy.” I walk over and help myself to a bottle of rum. “I think it might have been Mullinator. He had access to any number of electric cords while he was rewiring.” Of course, the murder could have been done using the X-Box power cord, but I don’t mention that yet.

Not at all darlin’, that was my very own post…

That’s what I get for posting from work while calling all over the country to find a special part for a customer. :rolleyes:

Please, please…I am such a grammer nut…I’m horrified at my own mistake. ~L~ Please forgive me.
(If you are curious, the murderer is planning their next offing…so expect an uproar in the house tomorrow in the early afternoon…)

~Jaade winces as the atrocious noise hits her ears. She jumps, knocking NCB’s drink to the floor, the glass bursting into several thousand tiny shards.~

Zebra leaves the armory.

Gee, he thought to himself as his shirt clung tightly to his huge pectoral muscles, I heard they had a pretty good collection here, but there were gaping holes in the crossbow, long sword and poison dart gun collections.
I guess I’ll go to the ballroom to tango.

“It takshes shtoo to shtango, Zheber, Zeebnu, stupid horse!” I drunkenly yell after him.

Thinking about that intense phone call from earlier, I reach into my pockets for my PDA. As I fumble with the stuff in my pocket, a large calibre single shot hand gun falls out to the floor.

Everyone looks in stunned silence.

“I’t a lighter,” I assert, and quickly repocket it, trying for some composure

Johnny Bravo sighs in relief, fishing in a pocket and pulling out a pack of cigs.

“Thank god,” he says, tapping one into his hand. “I left mine in the close-, eh, anyway. Give me a light, chum.”

He leans towards NoClueBoy, cigarette in the corner of his mouth.

OOC: I’m still in the conservatory, so nobody could look at me (accusingly or otherwise). I think I’ll fix this.

Back in character: I finish ‘practicing’ on the oboe. S.D. The eerie music stops. I go looking for people… and eventually find most everybody in the basement.

Including the late Jimmy Chitwood.

“Oh!!! What happened? And why didn’t somebody tell me??”

Nobody could come near your oboe ‘playng’.
Oh and btw, you dropped this tape labled ‘really bad oboe playing’.

(bolding mine)

Clearly this isn’t murder at all. Rather it is some sort of weird sex play that got out of hand.
So the question is, Who would want to have erotic strangulation sex with Jimmy Chitwood?
::sound of crickets chirping::
Oh, never mind.

An animalistic fear sobers me up quite rapidly as Bravo leans into my personal space. I hide it, though, and simply inform him, “Sorry. I just picked it up as a novelty item and it wasn’t sold with any fuel.”

Johnny cocks up one eyebrow in that smarmy Spock style of his that I hate ever so much and says, “Oh. OK. Never mind then.”

By his tone I know that he suspects me. The bastard! Why can’t a guy carry a phone cord in his pants without being accused of strangling someone!?

Bah They’re all insignificant, anyways. Especially that stupid dead guy. I’ve got real problems to work with, let me tell you.

While the group continues discussing their banal theories (which I hate, btw), I slyly exit the room and make my to the car hole where the electrical and phone utility closet is.

For some reason, the door to the closet has been nailed shut. Looking around the car hole, okay… garage (Og how I hate the French), I find a tire iron propped up in the corner.

I can pry the closet open with this, I think to myself.

The lights flicker…

Simple Dreamer sat quietly, observing the fire crackling. She was shivering, in spite of the heat. It occured to her suddenly that she probably shouldn’t be alone, and so she headed back to the stairs, intending to find some company. She was startled by the figure at the top of the stairs, but when they turned around, her eyes lit up in recognition.

“Oh, it’s only you,” she said. “I was beginning to think it wasn’t such a good idea for me to be here alone.”

“Let’s rejoin the party,” her companion said.

The companion motioned towards the stairs, and Simple Dreamer gave a small curtsey before taking a step off the first stair. It was also her last.

A flash of steel shined through the air briefly, before Simple Dreamer’s head went rolling down the stairs.

At that moment, Blackeyes and Kuroko came from the direction of the foyer. Simple Dreamer’s head rolled into Blackeyes’s foot, who fainted dead away at the sight. Kuroko yelled for help, and NCB stumbled drunkenly into the hall, Jaade grasping his arm. Scuba_Ben stepped on his cassette tape, briefly wondering where Zebra was, as he followed the party out into the hall, where they all stood, shocked. Kat came back from the kitchen, carrying the telephone reciever. She grew pale when she saw poor Simple Dreamer’s head.

“Apparently, this was the only phone in the house.” She turned to NCB. “What have you done?”

Johnny Bravo knocked over a potted plant and slipped on a rock as he tried to push past the growing crowd of visitors. “Hey, what’s going on now?”

Johnny Bravo pushes past the crowd, his trusty video camera already out as he films the scene.

“Ha!” he murmers. “We’ll call it ‘murder and mayhem.’ I wonder if any of these chicks will take their tops off.”

Johnny sweeps the camera around, trying to get a recording of as many reactions as he can.

Zebra appears at the top of the stairs and picks up (most of ) Simple Dreamer and said.

Well I guess head’s out of the question.

:rolleyes: Maureen rolls her eyes as she realizes she is stuck in a remote mansion with a bunch of 12 year olds for protection. Which means, she thought to herself, she better hurry up and solve this thing…
NoClueBoy, you still haven’t told us what you were doing with that cord down your pants. And please…try to avoid the euphemism which has doubtless sprung to your lips.”

distractedly pats Jaade’s hand…“there, there dear. At least the FOOD was good…”

Ok the suspects

Jaade

Kat

gyt_fx

NoClueBoy

Scuba_ben

Mullinator

Zebra

Simple Dreamer

mlerose

Jimmy Chitwood

Idiot Boy

Age Quod Agis

Maureen
Ok

Jimmy and Simple Dreamer are dead.

Jaade was accused.
No Clue Boy was accused.

This leaves us with
Kat

gyt_fx

Scuba_ben

Mullinator

mlerose

Idiot Boy

Age Quod Agis

Maureen

In the second story the following appeared on the first story (floor)
Blackeyes, Kuroko, Scuba_ben, Kat Johnny Bravo, NCB

That leaves

gyt_fx

Mullinator

mlerose

Idiot Boy

Age Quod Agis

Maureen

One of these are the murderer.
However in the first story Age Quod Agis did not appear or rush from a room.

So I accuse Age Quod Agis

Look! I don’t have to explain anything to you people!

But, just to keep you all off my back: I accidentally broke the phone. So, I took the cord with me so I could hook in directly to phone board in the utility room and call for a cab! Lucky for us, cell phones are unuseable out here in this remote mansion. (yeah, that was sarcasm.)

I have some extremely urgent business in Cork that I must take care of personally.

Not that it’s any of your concern, but life and death are at stake!
LIFE and DEATH!

Sorry, I didn’t mean to spit on you…

Cynical Dreamer, who happens to be Simple Dreamer’s jealous twin sister rushes through the door. I saw it all! it was mlerose! I saw her with that civil war sword! She did it, I know it!

[I submit that Zebra was in the armory earlier!! Looking at swords, yet!! And just happened to be standing behind Dream Girl when her sob HEAD toppled down the stairs??? I THINK NOT!!! HA. Going over a list of suspects, when it is obvious that YOU are a murderer, sir!! What happened? Did SD sneer at your rather pathetic attempts at wooing her out of the tub and into your bed? Is that why you felt the need to…to…OH! I can’t…it’s just to lurid!!

Johnny Bravo, get that damn camera out of my face before I put it somewhere unpleasant, yeah?

Everyone jumps as AQA comes around the corner. AQA is picking leaves and brambles out of his hair. His skin is dirty, cut, and scraped.

“Are you kidding me?” he asks Zebra. He spits out a mouthful of dirt. “I was searching the greenhouse and some stupid tree fell on me. I’ve been trying to get out from under it ever since. Didn’t you guys hear me yelling for help? Anyway, it wasn’t me. . . . unless I’ve got split personalities. Then it’s anyone’s guess.” [cue lightning]

AQA leans over to get a closer look at the body. “I haven’t seen this many dead bodies since I got out of that insane asylum. . . Uh, what I mean to say is, has anybody taken her pulse to make sure she’s dead?”

Everyone else groans.

“Fine! I guess you’re all doctors, right? Well, maybe I’ll just go somewhere that I’m wanted . . . like my girlfriend’s room!” Johnny Bravo chuckles to himself.

AQA storms out to find his girlfriend.