Marching forth to March 4th - are the QAnon/Trump supporters actually doing anything?

That’s when they’re going to “Spring” the news that Trump won the election after all.

https://www.axios.com/fbi-homeland-security-capitol-threat-9e2f3c8f-de45-4e5d-8fb7-2aeb658432d1.html

The FBI and Department of Homeland Security predict violent domestic extremists attacks will increase in 2021, according to a report obtained by Axios.

Driving the news: The joint report says extremists have discussed plans to take control of the Capitol and “remove Democratic lawmakers” on or about March 4. The House canceled its plans for Thursday votes as word of the possible threats spread.

• The extremist group is unidentified in the report, but Capitol police told congressional staffers the FBI has intel that it’s the Three Percenters militia group, according to a person present during the briefing.
  • The FBI and Capitol Police aren’t aware of any increase in hotel reservations in D.C. or flight reservations to the area, but Capitol Police are conducting intelligence briefings for officers and going to an “all hands” schedule (no days off) through March 6, the source said.

The bottom line : Capitol Police released a statement Wednesday morning acknowledging the increased threat to members and the Capitol grounds.

• “We have obtained intelligence that shows a possible plot to breach the Capitol by an identified militia group on Thursday, March 4,” the statement reads.
  • “We have already made significant security upgrades to include establishing a physical structure and increasing manpower to ensure the protection of Congress, the public and our police officers.”

Are they also planning to invalidate the 14th Amendment on that day?

No, no no. The plan is to storm the government building on 14th St. and Amendment Dr.

No, no, no – July 22 is the day to beware.

The 14 Amendment was ratified July 9, 1868. 7 x 9 x 68 = 4284. 4284/21 = 204. The 204th day of the year is July 22. Wake up, sheeple!

So if nothing else they’ve shut down the House for a day.

Hasn’t it got to be February 30?

(Give me a while, I’ll think up a rationale – )

No, wait – it’s April 2!

14 x 7 x 9 = 882. 882/21 = 42.

I might have guessed that the answer would be 42.

This, I think, is a serious mistake. The QAnon crowd should be afforded zero capacity to chill the functioning of the state like this. While certainly preparations should be made against possible misdeeds by these traitors, congress itself should continue to operate in flagrant defiance of QAnon.

Any sign of weakness only rewards their misbehavior and encourages them.

Yes, but what’s the question?

You know, the ultimate question. To life, the universe, and everything?

I think it’s “what is six times nine.”

They just took a page out of Trump’s playbook: In two weeks we’ll be releasing insert shocking thing here

I agree.

A counterpoint is that shutting down the capital for the day reminds the knuckleheads that represent them that their constituents are dangerous. It might not have any effect on the calculating presidential hopefuls like Hawley but maybe some of the reps will have second thoughts.

Yes, but you should still spend a few million years double checking your calculations.

Bless your heart. Such optimism.

I think MTG should be consulted - she’s the qanon insider.

Damn straight. We need to go full Kent State on these knuckle-dragging lowlifes. Pump a few bullets into some Trumpistas and we won’t have any more trouble with these inbred incels. In fact…

The producers wish to apologize for the outburst from @CaptMurdock 's id. We now return to our regularly scheduled discussion.

At least 99.5% of the talk I’ve seen about this has been from people who fear it’s going to happen, not people who want it to. That was NOT the case with January 6.

For fun I did a search on Twitter for “March 4th.” Of the last 1,000 tweets that refer to March 4th in this context, 1,000 were people talking about how Trumpists might try something. Not a single one was a Trumpist or qultist believing something actually would.

I think they may have learned not to out themselves on twitter, because that leads to getting arrested…