Marijuana Cures Cancer?

What about my question in post #16?

I think you may be right. It’s not very good sarcasm, perhaps because he’s at the wrong beer-to-weed ratio.

Hey, I embrace having my beliefs disproved. How else can we grow?

I’ve already had to recant my beliefs that estrogen is good for most post-menopausal women, that Vitamin E in megadoses helps people with infectious hepatitis, and that really tight control of glucose levels helps diabetics more than it harms them.

I can’t wait to find out what I’m wrong about next!

Let me be the first to tell the OP I am glad to hear he is cancer-free. Everything else is secondary to that.

However, I’d give massive props to your surgeon/oncologist/etc. Weed can get credit for allowing you to enjoy being cancer free, though.

You mean we now need a Whoosh Warning for each post?

I couldn’t tell who else was being sarcastic

Has someone been sarcastic here? :cool:

I :rolleyes: have :rolleyes: no :rolleyes: idea :rolleyes: . :rolleyes:

Back to the subject-What evidence do you have to support your claim?

Yep! TYVM.

I love the little hospital I go to with its competent and angelic staff. TG for medicaid, also.

He has none. Two bouts of cancer while toking and he thinks it’s a cure.

I think the OP is approaching this bassackwards. It seems clear that cancer causes smoking and beer drinking.

Ah, yes, Post #16. Purely anecdotal it would seem. Of course, its my anecdote which counts heavily in its favor.

Aloha

So, nothing but your unscientific assumptions?
In light of the evidence I’ve given, and the OP’s refusal to accept anything other than his own anecdote, I’d say this debate is pretty much over.

Next up: cancer cures AIDS.

See, I knew we’d agree on something. Maybe it’s time to ship it off to MPSIMS.

Aloha

kayaker is right; I’m glad your health has improved. But this is not a good way to evaluate the effectiveness of marijuana or anything else. You say you smoked and got better, but that doesn’t prove smoking caused you to get better. In fact it doesn’t even prove that your smoking didn’t make things worse to a point. (I’m not saying that actually happened.) I think you might find it helpful to read a little bit about why studies of medicines and therapies are done the way they are done because they are designed to eliminate problems like this.

Bob Marley died after a malignant melanoma in his toe spread to his lungs and brain, and said in interviews he smoked about a pound a week.

Since my garlic crop came in and I’ve been on a garlic-eating kick, no cancers have appeared, which definitely shows garlic is a cancer preventative.

True, Mrs. J. is now sleeping in a separate bedroom, but correlation does not prove causation. :cool:

Pseudoscientic b.s.
A proper analysis of the evidence shows that not sleeping with Mrs. J. is a cancer preventative.