Marilyn Monroe has a threeway sex tape?

Heh yea i agree that she is really hot chick but it is real her threeway sex tape with John and Robert Kennedy sex tape ? Is it real? I heard last news that someone wanted to sell it on auction but it was cancelled. Interesting who will be the owner of that video ))) will we watch it or someone will buy it for personal use:D:D:D

Just wondering: would you enter a 3way with your brother, much less tape it?

I’d be really titillated by this if I hadn’t gone through puberty already.

No, but I’m not a Kennedy.

Uh-huh. It’s the cameo by Bigfoot and one of the Roswell aliens that will really blow things sky-high.

They *are *really good looking.

How many internet forums is this being copied and pasted onto, bad grammar and all? You just posted this at Cracked, too.

We might as well pack it up and go home. Ignorance won.

How exactly would anyone have recorded it?

The question assumes a camcorder, which wasn’t invented until all parties involved were dead. The very concept of making a sex tape didn’t occur to anyone until camcorders became available.

Video cameras existed, but they were big, expensive mothers (The image tube cost over $1000 alone) that were not owned by private individuals and which required an operator and a ton of lightning.

VCRs were also invented only after all parties were dead. Equipment of the time were big reel-to-reel tapes about the size of a 1990s Gateway desktop turns on its side. The tapes – assuming 1/2-in. tape had been invented – were about six inch reels a half-inch wide. If it hadn’t been invented, double that width.

Of course, film cameras existed, but they also required a lot of light for indoor shooting, and, of course, someone to develop the film.

I’m pretty sure it was the Kennedys and Marilyn Manson. Or was that Charles…

Always with the negative waves, RealityChuck. :wink:

“Aye fight and you may die. Run, and you’ll live; at least, for a little while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they’ll never take our wisdom!”

Stranger

Great reference. You win a cookie.

I’m willing to concede improper usage of “tape” or “video” in the OP and listing - “dialing” phones and all that.

There was fast film for 16mm cameras in the early 1960s, and I believe even 8mm/S8 had fairly fast indoor film. So overall this isn’t a disproof.

Not that one’s needed.

And it was shot by Zapruder!
really, don’t read this.

Here you can see Marylin’s head going back and to the left, proving that John curved to the right.

Did they do it on a grassy knoll?

No, but they were three tramps and they had a second shooter.

ETA: And the result was a gaping… oh, never mind.

Have you SEEN my brother?!

No eye contact in a Devil’s three way.

I see at least six others - not including Craked or here - in a quick Bing search.