Marilyn Monroe has a threeway sex tape?

Wouldn’t this have been a “sex film?”
And who edited this thing?

Yes. But you know what would have been available?

A Model 414 PD Bell & Howell Zoomatic Director Series Camera. Handheld.

And you know how I know that this particular model was handheld, and worked, and existed at the time?

There is, it seems, a Johnny Carson sex tape out there.

Yes, they required a super high voltage power source as I understand it and worked best during heavy thunderstorms… :slight_smile:

That is a film camera.

Now I think if the Pres wanted some sort of 'cutting edge equipment, he could have gotten it and in that time period, ‘no questions asked’.

The thing with film, is that you have to get it developed in a lab and some lab workers eyes will see what you have. Video tape has no lab. Now what camera did Bob Crane use?

I don’t know about the tape, whether real, possibly real, believable, provable or not.

But some general thoughts

1. Two brothers spit roasting? Totally reasonable and believable to me, I personally know people that I would believe this of.
  2. Presidential resources being what they are, and given the financial resources of the Kennedys, I’d imagine that if he wanted something that was on the very cutting edge of the market - he’d be able to get it.
  3. We can already see that there were hand held live action recording devices available at the time

So I wouldn’t discount the story based on logistics.

Grassy HOLE. Girls back then were hirsute, duh.

Crane used a variety of videotape cameras.

But the point I was raising was in rebuttal to this thought:

The question assumes a handheld video capture device…which the Model 414 PD Bell & Howell Zoomatic Director Series camera was.