Marilyn Monroe nude in Playboy

Oops. Sorry, I’ll try reading for comprehension next time. :smack:

Earlier than that. The first glimpse of pubic hair in ***Playboy ***was in a pictorial for Paula Kelly (of ***Night ***Court fame) in August 1969. The first Playmate to show bush was Liv Lindeland in January 1971.

NSFW:

Another warm and, uh, fuzzy memory of mine! :o

The movie Body of Evidence is not going to win any awards, but Madonna looked pretty nice. 1993 according to IMDB, so quite a while after she had become mega famous, but she had a curvier physique in those days.

I might also have that issue (in digital form- believe it or not) somewhere in my external drive. Along with the first issue since the download I received was a near-entire archive of the company’s magazines.

Suzanne Somers did a centerfold test shoot for Playboy.
They were eventually published after she got the role of Chrissy on Three’s Company.

Any fan of tan lines should Google her photos.

I’m suddenly in the mood for a ice cream cone. :smiley:

While she got her big break in the magazine, Pamela Anderson moved on to regular/bigger acting jobs, became famous and then went back to Playboy a few more times.
I’m sure posing again helped her star rise even more.

The progression of the type of pictorials and such is also fun.
First she was just a regular PMotM, then a nice pictorial where she was ‘that cute girl from home improvement’ and next time I think was 'biggest star on the planet from Baywatch bares all"
(and after that the photos got weird I think)

That’s ok, not everybody can be good at haggling.

Naw, that’s the bitch: that WAS the haggled price. IIRC, it was tagged $500, and with a little schmoozing and so forth I got the seller down to $300. I had $280 on me and absolutely no good way to get the difference (this was my younger, broker, pre-ATM days)… and having bargained it down that far the seller wouldn’t go the last notch.

FWIW, Bing Images has significantly less content filtering. Google’s new and improved SafeSearch is a bit puritanical.

Nah, fake boobs.:frowning:

Who cares? :o

(Her bum, BTW, is adorable! Pity they don’t show it in that link. :frowning: )