Marmaduke...?

Oh, Marmaduke!

Uh…ok.

Do we have a point here, MOIDALIZE?

EC
Mod

That was … disturbing.

Other than linking to an amusing Cthulu/Marmaduke mashup? No, no point. Pointless, in fact.

Hee hee

That was funny. But seriously, there’s clearly a hidden power dynamic in the comic because ole Marmsie clearly has more authority than anyone else in the house and it’s not because he’s cute. Probably has dirt on the family and is more than willing to go to press and ruin their pretty cartoon empire.

Oh, now you’ve done it. Despite the forum title, the administration is firmly against pointlessness. (Please, save your wisecracks.) You’re going to have to come up with a justification for this thread. May I suggest it was the favorite comic of your dying grandfather? Ooh, or everyone should post their favorite comic mashups! If you can make it a group activity the pointlessness goes away!

See, that’s what I needed. Thank you.

Obviously, Marmaduke is the only one who actually has proof that his owner is Phil Hitler, grandson of the more famous Hitler, who escaped Germany and set up housekeeping as a nobody German immigrant somewhere in the Midwest.

He’s clearly a candidate for retraining by the Dog And Unholy Celestial Horror Whisperer.

“The human is the alpha! The human! Arrggghhh!!!” :: munch munch ::

:rolleyes: SimZalgo. What’s next?

Spider Dog
Spider Dog
Does Whatever a Spider Dog Does
Spins a Web
Poops Alot
He’s Got Radioactive Arachnid Blood
Oh Yeah
He’s a Spider Dog

Heh heh heh. That crazy Marmaduke!

I thought it was something akin to John Carpenter’s The Thing.

If you’ve seen it, you know the scene.

We nicknamed my friend’s mom Marmaduke.

I’m reminded of Krusty the Klown’s reaction the first time he screened a Worker and Parasite cartoon. Standing there with a cigarette dangling from his lips, and a lighter flame six inches away…

“What the hell was that?”