Masturbatory Kindness

Omigod, medical emergency on the Ike! Corpsmen to the bridge! WHOOO-ga, WHOOO-ga! Dive, all dive!

Oh, sorry, the only pattern I have is old WWII submarine movies.

Poor Chief Scott, stalwartly defending our freedom and we send him into diabetic shock.

Okay, Chief ::grabs him by the ears::, can you hear me?

Britheal bites!

There, feel better now?

Veb

Holy Shit… can’t you just feel the love in this room. Chiefy I’m not gonna hug you, I’m just going to tell you to get some damn sleep will ya!! Roll into the rack and close your eyes.

Whoa, the flamin’ e-mail!

Apparently others, in addition to UncleBeer, got the impression that I was attacking a specific thread or group of threads with my OP. Some believe I was attacking a specific poster.

Not so, folks.

Like smilies, I feel the contrived, virtual hug {{}} to be so much detritus. If you wanna use 'em, go ahead. I don’t have to like em. But I’m not gonna start a war over 'em.

Sure, I’ll bitch. Sure, I’ll moan. But with the exception of humorous, one-line retorts, I won’t make a big deal out of their use – I promise.

As to the thread title: “Masturbatory” was used in the sense of “self-gratifying”. Not in reference to the excitement of one’s genitals.

Finally, someone really needs to:
{{{{{{Unclebeer’s dick}}}}}}.

I’m…uh…not touching that one with a 10 foot pole.

What are the odds that Cecil will check in on this thread? A million to one?

I thought it was amusing… now I feel left out if people think you were insulting, I never get to be insulted or flamed. Whats with that :wink: :wink: :wink:

oops… attack not insult.

I can hug myself any time Chieffie, I’d rather hug you!!

{{{{{{{{Chief}}}}}}}

Please let her hug you… watching her wrap her arms around herself is well… hmmmm rather an odd thing to see and a habit I’ve been trying to help her break for a long time.

I’m waiting to see who will kill the “Masturbatory Kindness” thread.

Goddamn it, it’d better not be ME! :mad:

Yup. Dead for a whole day DRY.

Nope, I understood your OP just fine, Chief. I happen to agree with you. I’m sorry if my sarcasm fell flat and caused any misunderstandings. On the other hand, if someone wants to hug my dick, I’m not averse.

Get outta here SqrlCub, you know what I mean.

I was gonna wear that public flagellation with pride, too.

UncleBeer, I would volunteer, but Mr Bear wouldn’t like that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Chief, I understood you perfectly. Maybe that’s because I have the same warped sense of humor. Ya think?

Glad to see that you only put it to sleep for a day, DRY! Now watch, I’ll be the one that kills it. After all, I haven’t killed a thread in …oh,… a couple of days maybe.

But I will give you a kiss…

Chief

for posting this.

:::raising hand:::

I think what Unca Beer is saying here folks, is that he’s got his own Private Eye, if you know what I mean.

AWWWW, Chieffie!

{{{{{elelle}}}}}}

:::SLAP:::

What can I say, I’ve got roving hands…

“Your hand…look like the innocent flower,
But be the serpent under’t.”
–Macbeth, Act 1, scene v

(THIS time, I think I’ve killed this thread)

MacBeth has the curious habit of killing everything he touches…

Don’t worry, DRY, you’re off the hook now (and I don’t care if I do end up killing the thread). But for all your Shakepeare knowledge, don’t you know that one never, ever refers to that play by name? If it’s necessary to mention it, it’s the Scottish play. Sheesh, next thing you know, you’ll be wishing an actor “good luck”.