Mathematica Question

If anyone know Mathematica I could use some help. I posted this question on the mathematica website forum but unlike this one, 6 hours later it’s still at the top of the list.

So here’s what I’m trying to do. I have a set of data points in R^3, and a magnitude to go along with each one. For example
pos={{1,2,3},{4,3,2},{7,12,4}}
mag={{4},{2},{6}}
I need to graph these. What would be perfect is a 4D Barchart, but that’s not gonna happen. What I want to do is use some sort of 3D graph and use colors to represent the different magnitudes. I have been experimenting with ListPlot3D, Plot3D, ScatterPlot3D … I can plot the points just fine, but when I try get the colors to work I end up with problems. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks

The magnitude basically represents the frequency of each of the data points. Ideally I would use a four dimentional barchart.
Actually, originally the magnitude was included in the first list. That is, each element of the first list contianed four data points ie pos={{1,2,3,4},{4,3,2,2},{7,12,4,6}} When I ran
BarChart3D[pos], I got a very interesting looking bar chart, but I don’t think it really meant anything.