Matt Gaetz being investigated for sex with 17 year old girl (DOJ declines to charge 2023-02-15)

I think it all goes back to this incident: Pringles: "Sad Device" - 2019 Super Bowl Commercial - YouTube

Sources told ABC News that prosecutors believe a decision about whether or not to bring charges against Gaetz could come as early as July.

Thank you for posting that article. The other day I was wondering why there hadn’t been any new news on him or Drumph. Sometimes, I hate how slowly the grist mill grinds.

Polishing his resume…

When you’re too toxic for Newsmax, that’s not a good sign.

Probably rejected due to his request for “lots of cute 16 year old interns”

I guess they aren’t interested in hiring someone who might need a five-to-twenty leave of absence in the near future.

Sheesh. Matt Gaetz is such a little dipshit.

Matt Gaetz tweeted and then deleted something to the tune of “If the Democrats want to defund the police, they should start with the FBI.” I’m surprised he had the mental capability to realize that was a bad look for him.

What makes you think he realized that himself?

Maybe a panicky staffer smacked the cellphone from his hands.

I have it on good authority that isn’t an efficient way to delete tweets.

Matt Gaetz deleting a tweet:

There is nothing that Gaetz can tweet or say that will matter one way or the other. He would have been fucked if Bill Barr were still the AG. The feds are not going to let sex crimes against minors go unpunished and I seriously doubt that any conservative AG would waste their political capital on a creep and a putz like Matt Gaetz.

As demonstrated by Mssrs. Frye and Bueller.

Gaetz gave an unsanctioned speech adjacent to CPAC and attempted to give the impression his speech was a CPAC event. Matt Gaetz allies promoted "official" CPAC speech. Conference officials tell a different story | Salon.com

“CPAC-adjacent.” Heh.

Look Ahead America also has a history of thumbing its nose at CPAC organizers — in February, the organization promoted and attended white nationalist Nicholas Fuentes’ far-right gathering, “America First Political Action Conference (AFPAC),” which was created as a separate, rival conference to CPAC.

I guess it’s for those when CPAC just isn’t Trumpy enough.

His girlfriend was “adult-adjacent” as well.

When you’re too toxic for CPAC…