Mayflower Trilogy by Orson Scott Card?

Someone pointed out that once you go pay, you all of a sudden find all kinds of things to talk about. How true that seems to be. I am awfully chatty lately.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows: Did Orson Scott Card and Kathryn Kidd ever release a follow-up to Lovelock? It’s the first part of the Mayflower Trilogy. I checked his website, and I couldn’t find enything: i.e., no mention at all of the trilogy. They sell Lovelock, and I e-mailed them, and I thought I’d check here too.

If he did, can you tell me what it is?
If NOT, does anyone know why? I thought it was a very good book.

This site isn’t official but it says that the second book is forthcoming along with a couple other books in various other series he’s created.

Welcome to the boards.

Waaaa! You mean it’s not out yet? But it might be I really really really hard not to pick up series-in-progress because it makes me batty. Ok…must have patience…patience…patience…

Thank you Aesiron!

Must preview posts.

Should be: But it might be question mark. The hamsters must have eaten my ?

Hi Elenia 28. This is my first experience at a message board (a couple days now). Paying makes you chattier, huh? May have to try that then.

Anyway, I suppose you refer to the hatrack website? I have found that if you email the contact they are very friendly and happy to answer your questions.