Medical Question

I’ve been wanting to ask this for ages:

I got this weird grey-like complextion on my chin every couple of months which then dissapears? what is this?

And on my chest and the top part of my back I’ve got these weird spots- What is it?

IANAD, but I’m pretty sure you’re going to have to be more specific than “grey-like complexion” and “weird spots” to get any kind of useful answer here. Elaborate if you can, but also go see a doctor. A family doctor should be able to tell you if it’s anything to worry about, or at the least refer you to a dermatologist if there’s anything to be done.

Which is, I think, what most people will tell you, even the posters who ARE doctors.

I dunno. Could be Dutch Elm Disease. Or Irish Potato Blight. Or maybe leprosy or leishmaniasis.

Seriously, see a dermatologist. You are not going to get reliable information on something like this on a message board.

Probably Tinea Corporis or Tinea Versicolor . Various topical antifungal remidies are available, and may be tried empirically.

What that in lowbrow terms neurodoc?

Athlete’s chin.