Michael Moore

I like Cory Booker. If I recall correctly, he also had Hurricane Sandy refugees (folks rendered homeless by the storm) come and live in his house until they could find other arrangements.

Moore? Not a candidate.

How about Trump? Hope could easily switch parties and top the list of worst possible.

While I’m sure some Republicans wish it would happen, the Democratic Party isn’t taking Trump back. He’s found his home.

Corey Booker is also owned by the drug companies in New Jersey. :rolleyes:

That’ll play well with the tards in methland.

Yep. That’s why Trump was elected. We suffered through eight years of Obama’s incompetency and said enough.

Let’s just say you’re in no great danger of being trampled to death if the room catches on fire…

I realize you don’t like hearing this, but it is the truth: Barack Obama did an excellent job as President. And he did it with class and style.

Another thing that is true is that the current holder of the presidency is a fuckstick who hates America. He has already made America a worse country by defiling the position, and it is not realistic to expect anything other than more degradation of America as long as he stays in office.

But he was black and he let Muslims into the US despite the fact that Muslims make right-wingers cry.

I’m biased against Booker after reading The Prize, which had a pretty negative portrayal of him.

I was wondering if there was another Michael Moore I didn’t know about. One who was actually a politician.

Who would seriously consider MM for president? I’d rather vote for the homeless guy that lives in a van down by the river. I’d make a better president than Moore.

Only progressives who perhaps read headlines and not articles.

He objected to lower testing than FDA standards in that bill, but voted yes on the next one that dealt with that issue.

Please do not use the slur “retard” or variants in this fashion.

[/moderating]

So, in order:

Homeless guy in van
Just Asking Questions
Michael Moore
Donald J. Trump

I suspect you are, but I would be delighted to be incorrect.

Of all the complaints against Donald Trump that would hold some validity, the idea that he is not electable does not seem to be among them.

So, the general consensus is that it’s going to take much more than Moore?

Yeah, and that’s a pretty low bar still.

As much as I love and respect Michael Moore and as much pride as I feel when I see him in his Spartan cap, he is in no danger of running for president and even less danger of winning. He should stick to doing what he does best, shining his light on the corporate cockroaches and crooked politicians that steal so much from all of us.

Moore is a master of cherry-picking or misleading.

I recall reading a passage in his book,* Stupid White Men*, discussing the 2000 election, in which he said (if I quote right): “Even sadder were the 200 million of us who did not vote for Bush. In a country of 250 million, I’d say that makes us the majority” - neatly omitting, of course, the fact that by that logic, there were 200 million that did not vote for Gore, which is also a majority in a country of 250 million.