Mind Control

Here’s a basic rundown:

Antecrazy Xtianbabble ftw!!

:confused: But, if there is any “federal mind control,” that is not its content, quite the reverse.

Well, if you know all about it, it doesn’t seem to be working very well, then.

Seriously, though, what government doesn’t use influence, spin and propaganda to attempt to control the messages it is trying to get across? I don’t really know how you define ‘control’ of the population, nor what you consider to be ‘mind control’, so right now it seems a bit banal of an observation.

Perhaps you would be so kind as to point to something in last week’s events (I presume you are referring to the shooting in Arizona) you feel is a particular example of successful mind control?

Wait a minute. Since Q3 2001, the federal government has pretty much done nothing but whip up hysteria about terrorist bogeymen…

Oh, I see. They have gotten to you, haven’t they?

That’s because my brain uses “magical thinking” and therefore cannot be controlled. In fact, at any given moment, I become the Master of Puppets. :cool:
fnord
It’s kinda like Rob & Amber from Survivor and The Amazing Race. Robert thinks he’s the leader – smarmy & cocksure, with the ability to mooch off everyone he meets – despite losing Survivor, Rob managed to butter up & eventually marry the grand prize winner! However…when you pay close attention, it’s obvious that Amber’s the one in control – she allows Rob to think he’s playing her, but in reality, *she *is the one playing him.
fnord

Good point. Although, in America, that job’s mostly left to the media, and the corporations who own them.
fnord

That lasted only until Q1 2009, when my Current Puppet went into play. He’s an amazing figurehead, 100% obedient and loyal as a labrador retriever (heh), and he even told the DEA to stop raiding marijuana clinics before I had to manipulate him into doing so. As for the rest of my Grand Master Plan – well, that’d be saying too much, wouldn’t it? :smiley:
fnord

:confused:

The topic of this thread has gone from “woo” to “WTF.”

Rob and Amber? Huh? That’s an answer to El Kabong’s question?

OK, if the OP is just dicking around here, I can find better uses for my time. As an artist of my acquaintance once said, “I am for clarity, not confusion”.

My friend suggested I write that part. He really should stay off the Internet. :rolleyes:

After re-reading my OP, I can’t figure out what I my original point was either. All I know is that after watching Jared Lee’s crazy video about the government controlling his private thoughts, my mind kinda took the concept and ran with it.

I blame the expired eggnog.