Minority Report by PKD shortstory text?

I’m curious what PKD’s full text read, and I can’t find a copy of the short story online. I may end up going to the library to look for a collection of his stories but I’m a lazy college student and I would like to be able to have it off the net. Anyone know where I should check?

Thanks

Phillip K. Dick was reduced to eating dogfood and that was when people were buying his stories.

Now you want to be able to read his work without paying.

Yes, he’s dead, but if you respect an author, you should at least be considerate enough to make sure he can earn a living.

I’m not trying to cheat his estate out of money, I was going to use the library anyways.

Don’t know about online, but it’s in The Philip K. Dick Reader and there was a collection released around when the movie came out called Minority Report, And Other Stories (or something to that effect). So in books, you’ll find it in more than one place.

Thanks, then I’m off to the library!

RealityChuck writes:

> Phillip K. Dick was reduced to eating dogfood and that was
> when people were buying his stories.

Kleo Mini, Dick’s wife at the time this supposedly happened, says that no such thing ever happened. Dick’s stories about his life can’t be trusted. Incidentally, the story is also in The Complete Stories of Philip K. Dick, which many libraries have.