Moderate Michelle Bachmann: "I'm advising Wonderful Donald on foreign policy!"

we are saved! :smiley:

She will make sure that Donald Trump’s Jewswill be able to say “Merry Christmas” again! God be praised, that must a big relief to his Jews!

You know a lot of people have said Donald Trump gags his Jews so they can’t speak. He maybe sometimes shoves rags into their mouths. I won’t say that personally. But there are some people who do. Does he beat his Jews too? I don’t know. But why can’t his Jews say “Merry Christmas?” That’s a fair question. Do you know?

I know this may be considered thread shitting by some but I must say that this is the lamest, laziest and most content free OP I’ve seen in a while in the ol’ Elections forum.

Just like Michelle!

speaking of Jews, popular Lebanese Druze leader Wiam Wahhab said he supports Wonderful Donald “because he’s not owned by the Jews!”

Lyin Carnalk is an arrogant douchebag!

Just try to include a link, quote or some kind of paragraph in your threads and my arrogance will be less on display.

look it up, lazy whore! :wink:

Michele Bachmann Says She’s Advising Trump On Foreign Policy, Because Why Not

My guess is Trump got tired of feeling dumb whenever he spoke with foreign policy experts. So he told his staff to find him a foreign policy expert who would make him feel smart.

A nitpick: Michele Bachmann spells her name with one l. She says she changed it because she didn’t want the word “hell” in her name.

Okay, I made that last part up. But it sounds like something she would say.

Thread closed. No serious discussion in OP.

This is a Warning to not insult posters outside The BBQ Pit.

[ /Moderating ]