Modern Family, February 13, 2013 -- "Heart Broken"

Here it is, keep in mind, we knew it was coming in this episode so the ‘almost’ kisses where put there on purpose…

“this isn’t a hotel!”

“Maybe we should have her speak to the gardener.”

I laughed a lot - enjoyed the episode. Not the best one but far from the worst.

The “pink panther” had me cracking up, and when Mitchell washed the cat clean, he comes out of the bathroom as the wet cat is running away and says, “OK, I do that drunk…I don’t get a scratch.”

That was hilarious!

He’s become Al Bundy. Next week Gloria will ask him to rub her tushy and he’ll stick his hand in his waistband and complain. :smiley:

Serious question: Do Cam and Mitchell ever act like they even like each other anymore?

I was also unclear what the ending with Jay meant. Was it supposed to say he had been sabotaging the situation on purpose the whole time but we just learned it now?

No, she wore him out and he couldn’t take it anymore.

I think there’s a lot of honesty and affection between Cam and Mitchell. They drive each other nuts but always have each other’ backs.

Fine by me. I’ll take your cast-offs happily and I’m a straight woman. There is just something about Gloria I really love. Probably the hot latina thing. I love those latin lovers. :slight_smile:

I went to high school with her. Not friend or even really aquaintances since she was a senior and I was a freshman, but she’s definitely gotten better looking as she got older.

Not that she was ever I unattractive or anything.