More fake TV Shows: Alaskand Gold Mining; Jungle Gold Mining

You can not believe the crazy sh*t that happens here every day! These guys have gotten off easy. Ive been here 6 years and the rule of thumb is everything takes 10xs longer and thats if it even happens at all. It can take you 3 months and hundreds of dollars in bribes just to get something as simple as a telephone line installed let alone an electrical meter. So with something like Gold mining I couldnt even imagine. The damn Chinese get it done because they all work together along with their government who in one fashion or another bribes the hell out of the government here and all throughout Africa like the worlds largest mafia. Everybody hates the china man here. But seriously I believe everything they showed at least happend to them and perhaps they re engineered the situation to get it on tape again. But nothing really was surprising at all. Except for the time they actually pulled off flipping gold for money I was expecting it to be a lead weight covered in gold or some other trickery. I know some people who bought 200k in copper here trying to buy gold…